Car hire in roi et

andyandythai

I'm pretty sure that you can't hire a car in Roi Et. But why don't you rent one from Khon Kaen and tell them to deliver the car in Roi Et.

http://khonkaenairportrentals.com/?label=g_37103153869_khon%20kaen%20car%20rental_1t1&utm_campaign=adwords_easter_2014&gclid=CLDa2Z-gur0CFSPqcgod3S4AkQl

How can you be sure if you don't know it?

I'm pretty sure that you can't hire a car in Roi Et. But why don't you rent one from Khon Kaen and tell them to deliver the car in Roi Et.

http://khonkaenairportrentals.com/?label=g_37103153869_khon%20kaen%20car%20rental_1t1&utm_campaign=adwords_easter_2014&gclid=CLDa2Z-gur0CFSPqcgod3S4AkQl

The phrase "pretty sure" means the same as fairly sure (eg. NOT certain) so he has not said he is sure, as your post suggests

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The phrase "pretty sure" means the same as fairly sure (eg. NOT certain) so he has not said he is sure, as your post suggests

The reason why I say "pretty sure" is because I don't live in Roi Et, but in Maha Sarakham. If there is one I'm sure that someone would have told me.

Roi Et is an extremely small place and no functioning airport.

Need to revise your search engines.

Roi Et has a very much functioning aiport.

Not international but Bangkok good enough.

Roi Et is not so small either, and a nice place too.

Edited by Bpuumike
  • Like 2

What I do know is that there is a travel agency in Maha Sarakham where you can rent an older model Toyota Hilux Tiger pick up truck and a Toyota Hiace. What the prices are I don't know.

There are a couple of car hire places in Sarakham too (one near the junction to the 213 in town), but why bother when there are options in Roi Et.

Just browsed the Airport site and it seems that it is served by a local firm - not National.

Providing transportation services in Roi Et Airport. (Services - Transfer), such as car rental or van.

Phone 043-512835,043-519577

Mobile 087-2780092 / 081-8737469

If there is a car rental service at Roi Et airport I would be very surprised. I'm saying this because there are really not many flights going to Roi Et. So why have a car rental service there? It beats me.

Edited by Norlund

There is a car rental office on the road heading towards the Big C supermarket complex.

It is on the left-hand side in a row of small units just before the wholesale market with signs above it and on the door advertising 'Car Rental', it is named something like, 'A & J Rental'. Next time I'm out that way I will make an enquiry for future reference.

If there is a car rental service at Roi Et airport I would be very surprised. I'm saying this because there are really not many flights going to Roi Et. So why have a car rental service there? It beats me.

There may not be a desk that is manned full time, but if you visit the airport website (link above) you will see the details that I posted above. The company serving the airport is actually the same as one of those in town whose number I'd given in my first post. I have to say that parts of this thread are examples of TVF at its worst - with the 'I'm not sure but it must be so' brigade at the fore.

There may not be a desk that is manned full time, but if you visit the airport website (link above) you will see the details that I posted above. The company serving the airport is actually the same as one of those in town whose number I'd given in my first post. I have to say that parts of this thread are examples of TVF at its worst - with the 'I'm not sure but it must be so' brigade at the fore.

I agree, very strange thread,

One poster saying categorically that Roi Et does not have an airport, and another saying there can't be a car hire company in Roi Et because someone would have told him !! And of this he is pretty sure because he DOESN't even live in Roi Et !!

Astounding. cheesy.gif

totster smile.png

• Like 1

I agree, very strange thread,

One poster saying categorically that Roi Et does not have an airport, and another saying there can't be a car hire company in Roi Et because someone would have told him !! And of this he is pretty sure because he DOESN't even live in Roi Et !!

Astounding. cheesy.gif

totster smile.png

Please see # 3.-w00t.gif

• Like 1

Thanks for the English lesson.

• Like 1

No problem. Your English is a lot better than my German!!!

But you're never too old to learn it. Alter Schwede.-wai2.gif

True but after 45 years, all I learnt has been forgotten (much to Franks disgust!) 555

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Roi Et is an extremely small place and no functioning airport.

If you don't know then don't post. Obviously you're not a resident, as to my knowledge the airport has been functioning for the vast majority of the time for over 11 years.