USB Movies

MattGreenfield

You'll need to decrypt, and compress movies into an iso image file - you'll find the best tool out there for that by clicking here on DVD Fab However I don't know of any 'movie' streaming sites where you can snag the stream to put into an .iso image file - you'll likely need a DVD movie to do this.. You could fit maybe 16 movies at most on the largest capacity 64 GB flash drive.. Much less expensive to put them on blank DVDs, provided you don't take them out or into Thailand or even try to sell them.. Just keep for your own collection.. I've 1000s taking up way to much space..

re

Does anyone know where I might be able to take a USB memory stick and have it loaded with movies?

this shop on the 4th floor of ksk says apps for everything and movie above the door !

try there :)

dave2

post-42592-0-40407200-1396400671_thumb.j

post-42592-0-41576700-1396400712_thumb.j

You'll need to decrypt, and compress movies into an iso image file - you'll find the best tool out there for that by clicking here on DVD Fab However I don't know of any 'movie' streaming sites where you can snag the stream to put into an .iso image file - you'll likely need a DVD movie to do this.. You could fit maybe 16 movies at most on the largest capacity 64 GB flash drive.. Much less expensive to put them on blank DVDs, provided you don't take them out or into Thailand or even try to sell them.. Just keep for your own collection.. I've 1000s taking up way to much space..

Yeah maybe 10 years ago but not these days. drop the movie in its downloaded .avi format straight onto the USB stick and whack it into the yumcha dvd player and she's good to go.

OP. what movies are you after, I have 4tb of em. maybe if you want send me your USB stick and I could load some on for you.