Russian Female Hit In The Face With Rock During Robbery

Rimmer

In some countries thief gets his palm chopped off right at the scene if caught, I think Thailand should adopt this...

There's always one.

Come on, be fair. Shurup is clearly of the Muslim faith and as such is entitled to express his support for Sharia Law!

In some countries thief gets his palm chopped off right at the scene if caught, I think Thailand should adopt this...

There's always one.

Come on, be fair. Shurup is clearly of the Muslim faith and as such is entitled to express his support for Sharia Law!

You sure know me? ;)

Sent from a Nuclear Submarine.

The reason for finding and arresting the culprits is,according to the policeboss,because these sorts of crime is not good for the immage of tourism.Which means,that otherwise it doesn`t matter and,if not for tourism,there would be no need to care about it.Well,well,why am I not surprised...

Looks like the image of tourism has hit rock bottom.

Perhaps TAT , could lure some of the Chinese mafia over to help the poor Pattaya bib, give them a few pointers how to catch the little sh..t heads and what to do with them after.

What about iphone have gps ? Tracking

Put out 10.000bht reward fast.

When they get them, tell parents ,you go down next time as you probably taught them to do this or even receive the stolen goods

Thailand if you think we all (dispise you)that live here and we should go home , think again i came out cause i loved the place, its taken 9 years to upturn that point of view ok.,,Get it

Oh yes wonder why thats happened ? living in a City give you a clue, not the suburbs were a lot of expat op's do and think theve seen it all ..........yea .

Edited by phanangpete

I would agree for a second offense, for a first one keep him in jail for 1 year minimum.......

• Like 1

If caught the one that hit her should have his hands tied behind his back whilst the Russian bird smashes a rock in his face a few times, see how he likes that.

russian bird? where are you going to get a russian bird? and what do they look like? are they big as vultures or what?

An eye for an eye is not enough; should be 2 eyes for 1 eye. Here's why. Everyone has a right to be left alone. When someone violates that rule (aggression), they need to pay for their transgression - makes things right - restitution. That would be the first eye. But now they are just back to EVEN. Now they need to be punished - take their other eye. Payment has been made, their debt is discharged. This hopefully satisfies the victim's and the community's sense of justice. It should also have a deterrent effect on all who learn of it. Finally, now that the perp is blind, he/she cannot commit most crimes anymore - the public is protected. That's my take on it.

Regarding someone invading my home uninvited, they have forfeited their right to live - BOOM! (4 more BOOMs). Going easy on criminals makes no sense. Remember: whatever you subsidize, you get more of... So reward good behavior and punish bad behavior severely.

Edited by risky11
  • Like 2

If caught the one that hit her should have his hands tied behind his back whilst the Russian bird smashes a rock in his face a few times, see how he likes that.

And then kick him in the nuts a few times......the 500baht fines are no deterent to these types of crime.

Perhaps TAT can use this for a new come to land of smiles campaign.

Same thing happened in Phuket a couple of years ago. He had a knife to cut the strap. Lady fought back, he stabbed her. Died.

She was an Aus. travel agent on a TAT TOURISM PROMOTION CAMPAIGN!

So where is this so called Russian Mafia when you need them. Nice Rolling Stones clip too. Best all time band.

A Russian mafia isn't a Batman and Robin, protection of Russian citizens isn't their concern. Now I'd or was one of their own that got mugged, the outcome would have been different.

Sent from a Nuclear Submarine.

I think they used to do things like this in Afghanistan under the Taliban, and still do in such places like the lawless frontier parts of Pakistan and in Saudi Arabia. Most of the world, thankfully, has left the Middle Ages like ages ago. Maybe one day you'll catch up too.

Whilst I would never condone the barbarity of the places you mention, If someone was arrested in England for this crime there would be a queue of interfering politically correct social workers just dying to spend 3 months and 30,000 pounds to assess that the poor mite had a bad childhood because his father once hit him for stealing sweets from the local shop, and is in need of counselling, Oh, and do not forget the policeman who will be reprimanded for "excessive force " when applying the handcuffs. Whereupon they then pass him over to their friends who spend another year trying to rehabilitate him. In the meantime, if I whack a burglar caught in my house then I am prosecuted for assault!!

you have to wonder sometimes where the advance of civilization takes a wrong turn. Personally, I have a leaning towards MRTELLYUOUSTRAIGHT.coffee1.gif

O.k. ready for the vitriol please.wai.gif

Don't know where you lived in the UK, but that's not my recollection of the places I lived.

OK BP, then you had better go back, do a bit of study and then maybe you will get it right .