GTA V

SlyAnimal

Is GTA for PS4 not available in Thailand?

I just haven't seen it and in the PS4 store I couldn't find it either.

As I have friends coming from NZ next week who could bring me a copy, although would probably prefer to do a digital download instead.

Also how many GB of storage does the PS4 have? And if I buy a game online and download it, I assume I can then delete it and download again later without paying again?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Ahh ok I had thought there was, although haven't really followed much news about games for ages.

Not to worry then :)

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

There's a few rumours about a next gen version of gta v but we will have to wait and see. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

8 months have passed since the game was released for consoles. Don't know why they still didn't release it for pc..

I'm sure they can sell at least 4 million copies on pc in first few months,also with mods game would sell for next 4+ years(just like gta 4).

Edited by GotR1GHT

They will accounce it soon I can guarantee you 100% they wont skip more money. Usually its about 1 year after console release. Rockstar already said exiting announcement coming in the near future. I would love to play it on PS4, honestly my digital PS3 version was lagging like hell.

Yep there's a veritable mob clamoring for the PC release, I'm a bit surprised myself no definitive date has been released on PC port.

My digital copy had god awful lag too, loved the game but this was a little annoying after the hype. Hence, if you don't have the game - this one there is actually a solid argument to be made for purchasing the copy on disk (vs. digital).

Someone should put together a GTA5 TV clan. That would be most interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I'm looking forward to GTA5 on PS4 as I was far too busy with other games to get it for the PS3 so I skipped it expecting it to release on PS4, same with The Last of Us and I can't wait to play that for the first time when it releases next month.

Hopefully GTA5 will get anoumced soon too.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app