Dissolving granular fertiliser

Canada

Anyone ever try this? For foliar feed or through drip system. I have a bunch of fertilizer that I would rather like to apply as liquid. I've been reading about it but am still unclear about whether it is possible to dissolve regular NPK granular. Any experience?

Hello All, if it's a flat color fert, don't try it, all my hydro chems

are shine like sugar are water soluble.

All the W-S mixed frets(20-20-20/10-52-17, ect) are shine like

sugar and are color coded like the other stuff.

The reg fert is mostly fillers and will clog up your filter/drip system.

There are several Co's that advertise W-S fert, WESCO is one

of the biggest, their list of products I posted on the Fertilizer + TE

thread still on page 1 of this forum.

rice555

I used to mix 46_0_0 with a pump recirculating in a 1000 litre tank,just add slowly.

Mind you this was put through a boom sprayer direct onto sugar,not through a drip system.

Mitr phol had a liquid fertilizer a few years back,sorry can't remember its name.

Worked well for me as the first application straight after cutting at 50kg/rai.

Second application was by hand as my boomspray was on 22hp kubota and to low as I used to wait for sugar to boot up then apply.

Have a 6610 with enclosed cab now for spraying which is great but I only grow corn,rice and beans now.

Yeild wise I used to average 15 ton with the sprayed on urea then 50kg of 16_16_16.

Variety was lk92

I haven't got a sprayer yet. Was going to get one this year but other projects took priority. If I got a sprayer, I'd likely start weed control with it...so just as well we didn't. Don't like to be around the herbicides really.

We are farming only cane. Quite frankly, looking to get rid of it all. I think farming in Isaan was a nice idea, but I don't like it much out here. I miss doing what I was doing before I did this to my life. :)

• Like 1