withdraw atm error :(

thaiboy11

Hello guys i am in pattaya now i make a withdraw of 100e with my foreign card on a atm outside the Krungsri bank

, i hear the money but is not come out so i go inside and they say , oh you be to the atn number one , i say yes , they say you need to chek your balance if it ok , no problem , if your balance down , you need to contact your bank and our bank , but i go to bkk in 2 days so , what can i do faster for take my money if they take it ,

i remenber last time in chiang mai i want 10 000 on aeon atm , they say error , but i saw 10 000 down on my accout but 1 days after they bring it back

please help ;

Remember the money comes out before the card here. Unlike europe.

O hope you get your money back. If you still have the card happy days.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

As already mentioned immediately (now) contact/call your card-issuing bank to report the problem. Your card-issuing bank will then start the verification process with the Thai bank to confirm whether any cash was issued or not...and then credit your account if no cash was issued. Don't worry, ATM safeguards and verifications (electronic and manual) are in place for ATM situations like this (which are not uncommon) but "you must contact your card-issuing bank ASAP."

Edited by Pib
  • Like 1