Suthep Will Ask HM King To Appoint Himself As Coup Leader

Lite Beer

This man is deranged. He's completely lost the plot......which, coincidentally, rhymes with Pol Pot!!

I will say again ............ Its really sad at this stage of the posting, that it has now been proved the whole thing is just a lie to get the red shirts mad, that some TVF members still think this is actually true, as another member has already said " it is you who is carted off to hospital........................ and fast! "

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suthep Will Ask HM King To Appoint Himself As Coup Leader

I knew from the beginning of the demonstrations that Suthep was going to this.

The thing is... He didn't.

What this poster means to say is "I knew from the beginning of the demonstrations that Suthep was going to this.

but with my writing it just proves I have no idea what I am saying

sheep ollow what other people write and have no real idea of their own

We see members of the caretaker government forecasting violence if legal decisions go against them. Newsreporters using ''informed'' sources for information on top secert agreements/plans. The opposition forecasting violence, and mayham if things are not done as per their playbook and to their satisfaction. It seems anyone with access to a microphone, news print, or a parrot can throw out just about any theory that involves discrediting their opponent, who they refuse to talk with or meet personally.

The village gossip may have more insight and better therories as to what is being said and is taking place than the whole lot of those being quoted and thosee doing the quoting. It is virtually impossible to be able to consider opposing viewpoints, if you only keep company with those who agree/support you and your ideas.

Well Prayuth's recent comments shows that Suthep does not have support of the army, so the dictator is now going for broke. A lot of rhetoric in that speech and that is all he has left now. Someone arrest him quickly for Thailand's sake

• Like 1

Oh dear oh dear.

For all those people who said, Suthep doesn't want power himself, hmmmmmm.

Do people really want to give this bloke this absolute power to control anything. He needs to step away from the adulation of his own support.

some of have always considered suthep as an untrustworthy lying worm the rest of the farangs adore him and think he is an angel sent from heaven. Love is blind to fools
  • Like 2

Oh dear oh dear.

For all those people who said, Suthep doesn't want power himself, hmmmmmm.

Do people really want to give this bloke this absolute power to control anything. He needs to step away from the adulation of his own support.

some of have always considered suthep as an untrustworthy lying worm the rest of the farangs adore him and think he is an angel sent from heaven. Love is blind to fools

Mr. Suthep elaborated further that he would then install himself as the "Sovereign Body" who will wield absolute power via numerous "Revolutionary Decrees" and adoption of a single charter provision as a legislative blank cheque - in the same manner of military dictators in 1960s, such as the notorious Field Marshal Sarit Thanarat.

cheesy.gif I bet you he does.

Field Marshal Sarit Thanarat was discovered to have owned a trust company, a brewery, 51 cars and some 30 plots of land, most of which he gave to the dozens of mistresses he was found to have had. Thai language newspapers published the names of 100 women who claimed to have shared his bed, shocking the public when it was learnt how corrupt he had actually been.

• Like 1

When is it going to end??? Goodness gracious!

Suthep is an extremely dangerous lunatic, a madman of the highest order and this won,t end until the numb nut is removed for good. The sad thing is even some farangs adore him and would eat his faceas.

Mr. Suthep elaborated further that he would then install himself as the "Sovereign Body" who will wield absolute power via numerous "Revolutionary Decrees"

How to start a civil war in 3 easy steps.

hitler is alive and well and living in thailand! that scum bag is treading on dangerous stepss now.

• Like 1

Suthep is an extremely dangerous lunatic, a madman of the highest order and this won,t end until the numb nut is removed for good. The sad thing is even some farangs adore him and would eat his faceas.

Note in Diary

Say a pray for Kooweerup tonight

tomorrow buy a bottle of what he's been drinking

• Like 1

Mr. Suthep elaborated further that he would then install himself as the "Sovereign Body" who will wield absolute power via numerous "Revolutionary Decrees"

How to start a civil war in 3 easy steps.

hitler is alive and well and living in thailand! that scum bag is treading on dangerous stepss now.

Hitler? Give it a rest.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Note in Diary

Say a pray for Kooweerup tonight

tomorrow buy a bottle of what he's been drinking

no alcohol nor illicit substances have ever passed my lips. The nectar of a fine woman is all I consume.

Unfortunately, in this fledgling democracy, all this sort of stuff has to be tried once, a little bit like a toddler tasting everything he finds in the garden.

There's no doubt Suthep is mad, he doesn't even realise how ridiculous he looks in the eyes of democratic nations.

However, until the people of Thailand wake up, stop watching the tv dramas which have them all enthralled and get involved in ensuring their judiciary and their elected officials are all clean, then this farce will continue.

You have all got it wrong. Suthep wants the King to be the coup leader. The heading states that. Suthep Will Ask HM King To Appoint Himself As Coup Leader

If you stand on your head and read it, it will make sense......this is Thailand laugh.png

• Like 1

The King is too smart to side with Suthep. If I remember history correctly, in the past the King would bring both sides together to resolve their issues and not openly side with one faction. If Suthep had any class at all he would apologize for even making such a statement.

He won't apologise because he probably doesn't even remember what he had for breakfast. The nutcase announces a final push every couple of days and thinks it's a first.
  • Like 1

I am a pro democracy supporter, but in my opinion, this piece is so ridiculous it has to be written by a troll. Having said that, I dont think it is too far from Sutheps aspirations. However, in the unlikely event that d he ever achieve such position, I am sure he would be assassinated in a very short time.