Thai management

Would you say Thai companies operate an ethnocentric style or regiocentric?

Personally it seems ethnocentric as CP seems to be a good example of Thai multi-national company which I think demonstrates this well

Edited by bizzle

i think CP works according the deoclassliberal guidelines. And where you think to see any trace from ethnocentric behavior is in my view more salintant behavior.

Can you please explain the words in red as Google seems pretty much none the wiser................ ?

i think CP works according the deoclassliberal guidelines. And where you think to see any trace from ethnocentric behavior is in my view more salintant behavior.

Can you please explain the words in red as Google seems pretty much none the wiser................ ?

Personally, considering the ethnoobtusity and regioobtusity of the original post, I think he made his point very eloquently. whistling.gif

• Like 2

Personally, considering the ethnoobtusity and regioobtusity of the original post, I think he made his point very eloquently. whistling.gif

On that basis I agree with you smile.png

I can understand that Google, as USA company, can 't place those words. This are width used terms in Marx - Leninist classical economy models often used by pre-felodilant economic planners from the USSR in the 1920-1950 era. Later, under influence from economists like Dolistiwitz and Wolgavadil the deoclassliberal got adapted formed the base for the DDR fielmachwalle model as used by Trabant and other DDR companies as export model and as cussion model for foreign valutas.

I hope this put you in the right direction and maybe you can find here in Thailand a library who keep such a masterpieces of economy modelling.

I can understand that Google, as USA company, can 't place those words. This are width used terms in Marx - Leninist classical economy models often used by pre-felodilant economic planners from the USSR in the 1920-1950 era. Later, under influence from economists like Dolistiwitz and Wolgavadil the deoclassliberal got adapted formed the base for the DDR fielmachwalle model as used by Trabant and other DDR companies as export model and as cussion model for foreign valutas.

I hope this put you in the right direction and maybe you can find here in Thailand a library who keep such a masterpieces of economy modelling.

yes I will be sure to spend all my free time following this up.................coffee1.gif

Only on Thai visa could two simple words cause such behaviour. It makes me laugh that because people get so insecure that they don't know the meaning of certain words they hv to attack and its more than obvious when it's done in a group.

If you don't know the meaning , why post ? If you can't answer the question , which it is extremely obvious that most who have written can't , perhaps just be quiet instead of bashing people that can.

It is quite disappointing that a question gets these responses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk