Car Paint (aerosols?) in Chiang Mai?

JimShortz

In other countries you have stores that stock aerosols for all common colours. I have never seen such a thing in Chiang Mai. Have you?

Failing that, I would be interested in finding a place that can mix paints to a code and provide it in aerosols. Do they exist? If not this, then where to buy car paint by the litre to spray through a gun?

Btw, I am after the Honda CRV colour, Sebring Silver, code NH552M

I seen a car paint shop the other day coming in from Hang Dong (into the city) I can't remember exactly where it was, all I remember is seeing and noticing the mixing system.

Take a drive along that road you should find it. I will look out for it again when I'm on the road and report back.

I seen a car paint shop the other day coming in from Hang Dong (into the city) I can't remember exactly where it was, all I remember is seeing and noticing the mixing system.

Take a drive along that road you should find it. I will look out for it again when I'm on the road and report back.

I have travelled that road many times and never noticed this! Please let me know if you are able to more accurately pinpoint it. Thank you.

I have travelled that road many times and never noticed this! Please let me know if you are able to more accurately pinpoint it. Thank you.

May not be the same one but if you are coming from Hang Dong into the city, go straight thru the intersection at Airport Plaza, continue about about 100 meters and there is a car paint supply store on the left side at the corner of the soi that goes into the old medicine hospital/thai massage/back entrance to Rim Ping. If you get to the 7 11 you have gone too far.

• 7 months later...

It seems the "taggers" are having no trouble finding spray cans. I see more and more of their nasty scribblings all over the city. They are a cancer.

You obviously have no appreciation for free-lance artists... (just joking)