Top Posters In This Topic

Take me for a ride in your car-car

Take me for a ride, take me for a ride,

Take me for a ride in your 3.2 liter ferrari

With torsion bar suspension

And those ported venturi carburetors!

We all know these machines are just penis enlargers

... and penis enlargers don't work. :) (so I'm told)

... and penis enlargers don't work. smile.png (so I'm told)

I am guessing you've never owned a Ferrari!

You don't happen to drive a Porsche Boxster by any chance?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1397393545.655866.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1397393580.174609.jpg

Here's a couple of photos of my Toyota Corolla KE70 with a 20v 4AGE engine. These motors love the high revs. Just incase any of those comments where directed my way.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I really like your car, a lot.

Well done.

• Like 1

... and penis enlargers don't work. smile.png (so I'm told)

Twerp

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1397393545.655866.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1397393580.174609.jpg

Here's a couple of photos of my Toyota Corolla KE70 with a 20v 4AGE engine. These motors love the high revs. Just incase any of those comments where directed my way.

This one doesn't look to bad ...

post-60959-0-78580800-1397611144_thumb.j

MMMMM...........Nice Rx3.......... That snow plow works for the time, I was also just ribbing SOBmx I thought that was apparent? sad.png

xPicture443.jpg.pagespeed.ic.VHk5A6jXdf.

xPicture444-1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.B08Eqi6-R

Used to have a 240Z with a front dam like this and the rear whale tail many referred to jokingly as a "book Shelf", but hey it did what it was designed to do and for the time made the lines of the car.. My tail was up closer to the window line though and I think it looked better in that location this sticks out to far past the rear.

It's cool man I was just happy to share my Corolla. I get a lot of questions about it on some corolla pages asking for a front lip the same but I do want a bit shorter and rounder around the edges, not so square . Very nice fair lady z you had ! Don't see many of those here. But there is some very good old Japanese cars here.

• Like 1

This one doesn't look to bad ...

Yes the Mazda RX3 is a very nice car ! Never seen 1 here in real life but there is a few Very good examples of some here !

Never!!! How dare you??!!!!! Blasphemy it is I tell ya!!facepalm.gif Nothing but purebred not hybrid. tongue.pngbiggrin.png

No offense intended or suggested !!!

Nice wheels !! Reason I ask as I had a buddy who stuffed in a 327 and M21 in one.

Also did the same in a Triumph TR6.

• Like 1

MMMMM...........Nice Rx3.......... That snow plow works for the time, I was also just ribbing SOBmx I thought that was apparent? sad.png

xPicture443.jpg.pagespeed.ic.VHk5A6jXdf.

xPicture444-1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.B08Eqi6-R

Used to have a 240Z with a front dam like this and the rear whale tail many referred to jokingly as a "book Shelf", but hey it did what it was designed to do and for the time made the lines of the car.. My tail was up closer to the window line though and I think it looked better in that location this sticks out to far past the rear.

It's cool man I was just happy to share my Corolla. I get a lot of questions about it on some corolla pages asking for a front lip the same but I do want a bit shorter and rounder around the edges, not so square . Very nice fair lady z you had ! Don't see many of those here. But there is some very good old Japanese cars here.

Nooo that wasn't mine, it was just an example of what mine looked like. Actually I don't have any pics of that car :( , it was black with 3 blue color toned stripes down it's side and the surface of the rear wing, it was in good shape, also had a matching interior and unbelievably the dash was spotlessly new, even in Florida. wish I had kept it now. Like a few of my other past cars it'd be worth a fortune now but I woulda had to put a fortune into it to store and coddle it all theses years.

Never!!! How dare you??!!!!! Blasphemy it is I tell ya!!facepalm.gif Nothing but purebred not hybrid. tongue.pngbiggrin.png

No offense intended or suggested !!!

Nice wheels !! Reason I ask as I had a buddy who stuffed in a 327 and M21 in one.

Also did the same in a Triumph TR6.

None taken, I've known people who've done that and it was probably done with the one showed given the engine cowling, but I never liked the idea myself, this car really doesn't have the wheel base for that so in essence it ruins everything that was good about these cars and just makes them another go fast straight car..

I raced a twin turbo Nissan once in my dinosaur before l put N2O on it, think l ran 12.8 and he ran a 13.5, yeh l won but my speed crossing the line was 108, his was 116 whistling.gif , very impressive.

Trap speed has little to do with winning as you obviously ran closer to your dial in than your opponent.

• Like 1

I raced a twin turbo Nissan once in my dinosaur before l put N2O on it, think l ran 12.8 and he ran a 13.5, yeh l won but my speed crossing the line was 108, his was 116 whistling.gif , very impressive.

Trap speed has little to do with winning as you obviously ran closer to your dial in than your opponent.
Agreed, though a higher top end charge can help on a bad reaction time, but of course it risks a breakout :)

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

so in germany there's a fast lane 'reserved' for sports cars, bmw, benz, audi, vw, porche etc and why doesnt that work in LOS lol?

because the leftmost lane that nobody wanna use is so potholed & bumpy that the rev'ed up super cars will crash in a millisecond if trying to go past 8000rpms tongue.png

haha

thats why 9/10 the fortuner, civic & izuzu 5gear manuals wins the highway race again & again here... well except for the odd silver bmw320d!!!

Edited by worldfun

so in germany there's a fast lane 'reserved' for sports cars, bmw, benz, audi, vw, porche etc and why doesnt that work in LOS lol?

because the leftmost lane that nobody wanna use is so potholed & bumpy that the rev'ed up super cars will crash in a millisecond if trying to go past 8000rpms tongue.png

haha

thats why 9/10 the fortuner, civic & izuzu 5gear manuals wins the highway race again & again here... well except for the odd silver bmw320d!!!

In Germany they drive on the right hand side, so the left hand lane is the inside lane.

In Thailand - because they drive on the left, the right hand lane is the inside lane..

haha

Also, you wouldn't have a U-turn on a highway in a proper country. Sheer madness.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

How much does that snowplow shave off your top speed..?

I found the opposite to be true. Thai genious says one is to put the car into a higher gear when overtaking as 5th is faster than 4th.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

My ex Thai g/f let her diesel engine warm up for 20 min. before driving.

My arguments against it were ignored.