Golden retriver puppy

wdrk7

Hi

Leave the city by turning into the Sri Sai Mul junction. It's the first junction North of Central Plaza or Big C

Go through the ring road traffic lights and look for Pathaithep builder's merchant on the left after about 4km

Immediately opposite is a golden retriever breeder called "Goldie" try there.

If not I heard of a breeder near Mae Chan but I don't know where it is.

Good luck

• Like 1

The first juntion north of big c is the juntion to chiang kong to the left and to the right is the juntion back to town . Which is it or am i getting it the wrong side ?

Went to lucky farm in meachan and they told me they are expecting a litter in May .

The first juntion north of big c is the juntion to chiang kong to the left and to the right is the juntion back to town . Which is it or am i getting it the wrong side ?

If you came out of Big C you would need to do a U-turn in front of Central and head North, then turn right at the first set of lights. That is the road to Wiang Chai heading East. Then just follow AjarnP's directions.

If it is the same place I remember they have more Pomeranians than Goldens but it is worth a try.

Edited by villagefarang

The nice lady boss of the pet food store near the old bus station sent me a golden retriver puppy which is 45 days old this afternoon . Will upload his picture shortly . Daughter is happy but a bit confuse , and is asking her mom why is her hero gone so small in size after missing for a few days .

• Like 2

I had Golden Retrievers for many years in Australia but then had a couple of Beagles.

Just a suggestion, because it is so hot for so long here, give some thought to a Beagle for your little girl. They are just as Kid Friendly/Safe as Golden Retrievers, they don't suffer so much from the heat and the shorter hair means they get fewer, if any skin infections.

Just a thought as I said, hope you find something beautiful for your little girl.

PS there is a website you might visit called "Beagle Gang."

The nice lady boss of the pet food store near the old bus station sent me a golden retriver puppy which is 45 days old this afternoon . Will upload his picture shortly . Daughter is happy but a bit confuse , and is asking her mom why is her hero gone so small in size after missing for a few days .

I like this result and find that it more closely mirrors my own experience in Thailand. Believe it or not, I have actually found that Thais know much more about Thailand than some random farang on a forum. A pet store owner seems like such an obvious source of information about pets.
And yes we would greatly appreciate a photo of your new, smaller hero.

If you came out of Big C you would need to do a U-turn in front of Central and head North, then turn right at the first set of lights. That is the road to Wiang Chai heading East. Then just follow AjarnP's directions.

If it is the same place I remember they have more Pomeranians than Goldens but it is worth a try.

Please, please ,please if they only have Poms don't buy one as a second option, useless little breed, nothing more than handbag dogs. I know my wife bought one !!! Cannot beat a true breed GR or Lab,

But I am sure you look so demure holding your wife’s handbag with that cute little yappy thing greeting everyone who walks by. (just joking)

Since you brought it up, the location in question has changed its roadside sign and now only mentions Poms, so probably no longer an option for GRs.

I hope it is as nice as the two pups that are gracing our place at the moment, using the drinking bowl as a swimming pool and running and bowling each other over. They are about 4 weeks old now and fortunately we will have them here for about another month and a half or so. They allready have a good home as the worker for my brother in law is taking them. He really loves them and every morning when he brings the stuff back from the markets at 7am sits cuddling them and holding them against his face.

I am sure yours will give you a dogs lifetime of pleasure.