Khon Kaen - changing money

mike2011

That would be Super Rich.

Address :249 Srichant Rd., muang, Khonkaen 40000.

Open : Day : Monday - Saturday
9.30 am - 6.00 pm
Day : Sunday : 9.30 am - 5.00 pm

• Like 1

Just been there. Google is unfortunately not too reliable, I followed the indications on google maps and there was nothing.

The branch is opposite the Charoen Thani on Sri Chant Rd. Very easy to find and smack in the center of town. Parking should not be an issue, although I cannot tell a 100% as I was walking. Rates are not as good as in BKK (Check their website) but still better than the cut-throat banks.

Just been there. Google is unfortunately not too reliable, I followed the indications on google maps and there was nothing.

The branch is opposite the Charoen Thani on Sri Chant Rd. Very easy to find and smack in the center of town. Parking should not be an issue, although I cannot tell a 100% as I was walking. Rates are not as good as in BKK (Check their website) but still better than the cut-throat banks.

Thats the location that I have linked and you can see there on Google Street View. Completely reliable.

"opposite Bangkok Bank": Ok, opposite Charoen Thani driveway comes closer (approx. 40 m apart) biggrin.png

No prob. I walk around this area about 2 times a month and since a short time a few streets in KK are on Google Street View and pictures are reasonably up-to-date. Good opportunity to use it here.

(unfortunately very limited coverage, they just drove through basically)