Stupid Tourist Stories

cdnvic

Or Hans' motor cycle  :D

Would be difficult to hide that up the rectal passage Doc! :o

Not too difficult if he had been well used :D

With help from 2-stroke engine oil - yes! :D

That'd work :D

here i thought you were talking about the small wooden replicas sold on beach road, not a harley wide glide.

Or Hans' motor cycle :o

actualy Hans later started up a small eateri at wong amet beach dont know if hes still there , and the manager who was a minor ex mafia figure (complete with 22 bullet scars on his arm !) left to join the monkhood (ditched his wife and kids ) as someone was after him ! i always wondered if the katoey had put out a contract on him ! but he was very scared about somebody who out to get him . But are monks that untouchable ?

The manager's wife started an expat forum website which now boasts membership figures of 300,000 and rising. The kid grew up to be a nak muay thai and now fights as - Hans Junior Bang Ka Toey Gym.

The katoey meanwhile, underwent a successful sex change operation and calls himself Yuki while masquerading as an Okinawa island beauty at a bar on the Ginza strip.

Hans is still looking for his motorcycle, presumably to use it for home deliveries at his eatery business. That bike was recently recorded in the police log at the Minato-ku precinct as having been involved in a "head-on" collision. One Mr. Fukuda is in serious condition but (fortunately) recovering well. According to the Asahi Shambles Daily, he swears that he shall never again ride up the dark alley of an Okinawan damsel.

:o

If you honestly want stupid tourist stories, look for a Brit, were world renowned for being nasty, drunk and particularily stupid tourists (well maybe not all of us, but quite a few! lol).

Ahh, the British passion for drinking and making a tit of yourself abroad. We do it like no other nation! :o

If you honestly want stupid tourist stories, look for a Brit, were world renowned for being nasty, drunk and particularily stupid tourists (well maybe not all of us, but quite a few! lol).

Ahh, the British passion for drinking and making a tit of yourself abroad. We do it like no other nation! :D

Yankees have some skills there too. :o

Ahh, the British passion for drinking and making a tit of yourself abroad. We do it like no other nation! :o

But not at home, if plonker Blunkett gets his way.

Yesterdays Guardian had an article quoting our revered Home Secretary as wanting to control all licensed premises, put quasi-police patrols in town centres to monitor the opening hours and under-age drinking, etc., etc.

Does this sound familiar?

Ahh, the British passion for drinking and making a tit of yourself abroad. We do it like no other nation!  :o

But not at home, if plonker Blunkett gets his way.

Yesterdays Guardian had an article quoting our revered Home Secretary as wanting to control all licensed premises, put quasi-police patrols in town centres to monitor the opening hours and under-age drinking, etc., etc.

Does this sound familiar?

Oh God....is this where Cheerless Leader gleans his bizarre ideas ? Make ideas like that prohibited exports from the homelands.

MEGASHOX - what are you on ???  can you send me some ???

If I can be so bold as to offer advice, please seriously consider reducing the dosage dramatically. He's obviously overdosing. :o

Doc - you wrote the prescription - only you can change it! :D

If I can be so bold as to offer advice, please seriously consider reducing the dosage dramatically. He's obviously overdosing. :D

The new 'script is in the mail :o

Although stupid might not be the appropriate word - Ill call it sad tourist story.

Two nights ago in Phuket an English guy and his Thai "girlfriend" were killed as they made there way home from a local bar on a motorbike - the English guy had been to Thailand on a few occasions, the previous time was 1 year ago. He had been in Thailand this time for about 12 hours, before he was killed - he came a long way to die! :o

One of the first bars I went to in Pattaya, I was there for about one beer when a guy eating some sort of fruit given out by the bar started choking. After a bit of this 4 or 5 Brits picked him up and held him upside down, face to the floor, shaking him much to the amusement of the bar girls. Unable to dislodge the obstruction in this manner (only pocket change)they set him down on the floor. I walked over and tried to do the heimlich maneuver, but that also didn't work, and got even bigger laughs as they thought I was trying to ride him like a horse. finally somebody threw him in the back of a B-Bus and then off to the hospital I guess. By the end of my 4th beer he was back in the same spot drinking again but not making eye contact with any of us would be saviors.

If I can be so bold as to offer advice, please seriously consider reducing the dosage dramatically. He's obviously overdosing. :D

The new 'script is in the mail :o

Thanx Doc! Your check is in the mail. :D

This could be clasified as my stupid tourist error! My Thai girlfriend and I (living in Hong Kong) bought her 17 year old son a 125 motorbike to get to school around Roi Et. Two weeks later he was killed in a head on collision with a car. I guess I just mention it to remind everyone how horribly dangerous Thailand is particularly on a motorbike. On returning to Bangkok following the funeral I walked on to the scene of another fatal motorbike accident. Just cos everyone has one doesn't make it smart.