2015 Toyota Camry Big Minorchange...

funcat

Yeah, I read about this a few days ago. The main reason for the quick big change is that Toyota are suffering rapid erosion of market share in the biggest market, USA, as against Accord, Fusion and the new Sonata. It's a new world for Toyota (everywhere except Thailand where the sheeple never waiver). wink.png

* I love this quote from a news article about the new change: "It's a machine for those that think of cars as an appliance." Toyota personified. (Though I love Lexus - and some Toyotas too)

Edited by keemapoot
  • Like 1

Yeah, I read about this a few days ago. The main reason for the quick big change is that Toyota are suffering rapid erosion of market share in the biggest market, USA, as against Accord, Fusion and the new Sonata. It's a new world for Toyota (everywhere except Thailand where the sheeple never waiver). wink.png

* I love this quote from a news article about the new change: "It's a machine for those that think of cars as an appliance." Toyota personified. (Though I love Lexus - and some Toyotas too)

..."It's a machine for those that think of cars as an appliance."...thumbsup.giflaugh.png

I quite like the new Dullota front ends, but the Camry needs much more than a facelift if its going to stop competing with the Almera as the worst car I've ever had the misfortune to drive.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

Edited by Wong!