Thaksin wants everyone to forgive and forget

webfact

Does it seem like such bs. Would you forgive and forget some one who cheated not just one, but millions. Do a premeditated crime and ask do forgiveness. Classic criminal mind. He should be ashamed of himself. And who is really publishing a statement from a fugitive criminal. It's just wrong all around.

Sent from my Lenovo S920_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thaksin wants everyone to forgive and forget

Yeah, and people in Hell want ice-water. A critical mass of citizens has had a belly full of remote control governing, violence from his party's armed wing, the UDD, class hatred, regional hatred, thievery, lies, and deception. It is amazing how much he is hated. He will not be able to come back to Thailand except to die as an old man.

• Like 1

Desperate times desperate measures... he run the full range of bluff, defiance, confrontation ,bribery and now a pathetic appeal to lets all forget and make up.. don't worry about the extra judicial murders, the massive personal wealth aquired illegally by the extended Shin Clan, the abuse of power, the tyranny imposed by red shirt thugs across Issan, even more abuse of power by the nominated proxy PMs, the failure to serve time as a convicted criminal.... Holed up in Dubai he remains safe.. he would be taking a grave risk returning to Thailand. Besides, his sister will want company when she jumps ship and joins the Dubai set. Chalerm is one mad man that needs dealing with at the earliest opportunity.

• Like 2

Strip away his billions and would anyone at all take him seriously? I don't think so.

Correct, just an old and bitter, self-absorbed corrupt ex politician of no use for anything or to anyone.

The fact is with Thaksin that he has the so called Napoleon complex. Often found in short guys. In the last 100 years, good examples for it are Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Phot. And what they did to their Countries and People I guess we all know that, even the ignorants within us. They wilded total power and that is what their ego needs. It is the same with Thaksin, when he was kicked out while he was in New York City, if I recall that correctly, he loses everything what was of value to him. Tremendous face lose, the total power which corrupts totally and it was clear that he will not go quietly as all the other Thai politicans have done before. I have said that to my Thai friend when she called me at Tanzania. "Now Thailand will never be the same as it was before, because Thaksin will not go and keep his mouth shut. He has as the past years have proven turned the Country upside down and the down spiral will continue, because there is no one else here willing and ready to take the task to get the Country on the right path. The UDD? they are like the Khmer Rouge Against democracy and for dictatorship. with no sense what so ever for reason and common sense at all. Hatred and violence are all what they preach and promote. The PRDC? People council and keeping the status quo making no sense either. This country has to change totally. A real constitution which cannot be changed when a new government gets in power, an indenpendent constitution court which counts only on the constitution and the good for the country. Getting rid of the horrible Les Majestic Law which is the biggest hindrance for the Country to move forward. In 2015 the Asean Community comes and Thailand falling in to an Abys, the economical tiger it was in the past is now a rabit sickened animal and that is a dangerous situation and playing with Fire which can and may create a flame which cannot be doused at all.

Seher vom Stein

Will the paymasters' family forgive him if his little sister ends up in jail and ends up as an impeached / dismissed pm, etc?

Will his little sister forgive him for leading her into the situation she now faces, and especially is she gets jail / a massive fine / gets impeached etc., and she ends up in a situation where she is labeled for the rest of her life / has to keep a low profile for the rest of her life?

It may depend on the net returns on investment. Some of them (who do not end up in jail) may perceive it all as worthwhile based on the extra digits in their bank accounts.

The fact is with Thaksin that he has the so called Napoleon complex. Often found in short guys.

It's off topic, but at the time when Napoleon lived he was above average height.

He got that reputation because of a news-paper cartoon of a giant Duke of Wellington stamping on him.