Where can i stay in Bangkok

Craig351

I've been offered a new position in Bangkok

Starts in a few weeks

Anyone know where I can find a guesthouse, hotel, apartment, condo I can book and stay for 1 or 2 months until we can find a house.

Office in Silom road but doesn't have to be there, can be up to 20 k's max from there

I have looked and looked on the internet but I can't find anything just 1 or 2 months all long-term 6 months plus. There are some hotels I know around there but they are wanting 150+ per month too much. I am flexible, monthly payment from 30k to100k per month, I will bring my family so needs to be 2 to 3 bed, 2 baths if possible new or close to new, pool and playground would be good for the kids but not end of the world.

Thanks in advance!

Any help would be good

I've stayed at the omni, soi 4 , many times. although I always just stayed a few nights, I saw several expat types there who seemed to have good monthly rates. I usually paid about 1500 per night, but those guys got better deals. However, I don't know if soi 4 is really family type territory. the omni is not really on a bad part of the soi, but to get to it, you have to pass a lot of nightlife types.

Suggest you Google "serviced apartments" in Silom or Sathorn area rather than "guest house" or hotel. Centre Point has a number of locations, including one at the river end of Silom and there's Marriott Executive Apartments. They may quote daily prices but most will offer weekly or monthly rates at a discount either on their website or by contacting them. I've stayed at the Centre Point Silom and the Marriott off of Sathorn. Both are quite nice.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-deals/bkkea-sathorn-vista-bangkok-marriott-executive-apartments/

https://www.centrepoint.com/index.aspx

Easy to find if you want to stay long term

Short term very difficult plus 2 bed 2 bath

Around that soi 4 to 20 Sukhumvit a bit naughty for my kids hmmm

Good for me but not the kids plus the wife she's cool about it, but I am top looking and very hot for the girls around there wont be able to keep their hands off me

(i'm joking)

I'm just trying to stay away from there

thanks guys for sending me these places I am looking at all of them see if any suit

Try Liberty Place on Soi 22, between Sai Nahm Tip 2 and Nahm Peung Schools. I am not sure if they have 2-bedroom apartments. I know the 1-beds are large in the tower. It's a full service apartment building.

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp