Extended O-A visa at Ladprao today

I spent 4 hr. at Ladprao today extending my O-A visa and getting a re-entry permit. It was a circus there....if they had a separate information desk giving out the quue numbers then the people responsible for checking documents would not be interrupted constantly with questions and the process would move along more quickly. When I got my number I was not given 3 additional documents I had seen others receive so I managed to get the forms and complete them. When my documents were finally reviewed the man told me I had to go to Bangkok Bank to have passbooks updated for today since my letter and last entries were done yesterday afternoon. Fortunately I had done a print-out from the Bangkok Bank website this morning and it had today's date and showed the same balances so he accepted this.

You did not extend your visa. Visas cannot be extended. You applied for and was granted an extension of stay based upon retirement.

A update of the bank book on the date of application is always required. It is good info that they accepted the printouts.