buying new i phone

gohok

had my i phone stolen yesterday.

didnt have it registered on find my i phone site.my own stupid fault!!!!!!!

only after i phone 4 best place to get ???

tuk com always worried about copies,any reputable dealers there ?

am on a plan through dtac,will have a new sim card thursday,same number,its a great deal had it for a few years.

thanks for any help

I always buy from the companies. All my Apple products come from the Apple shop in Central Festival and my new Samsung S5 came from Samsung there. BTW the S5 is songkran proof (the reason I needed a new phone). It is waterproof the iPhone isn't as my companion found out to her cost on Saturday. A good day but a net result of 40K wirth of phones ruined

Question, is that Apple Store in Central a "real" Apple one or again one of the licensed shops. For example the Samsung Shop in Central isn't Samsung but it's run by Numchai the same for the LG one.

Edit: Found it, it's iStudio by CopperWired and they are an Apple Premium Reseller.

http://shopping.centralfestival.co.th/directory/cf/shopping_directory.php?loc=cfpb#3607

There's another recent thread running about iPhones. There was a member who mentioned a company which sells refurbished iPhone 4's at a fraction of the new cost. It would be worthwhile reading that before you buy new. Considering the age of the technology, new iPhone 4 prices are ridiculous at the Apple shop. I'm not sure if they still sell them, but I did seem them earlier this year. Now that the iPhone 5s is out I don't think the iPhone 4 will be on sale for much longer. There's a big jump in technology between iPhone 4 and 5.

Edited by tropo

Tuk.com is the best place to shop for phones. It would be obvious to you if the phone was a copy. When I bought mine they made a point of showing me the box was sealed.

If they can make copy Iphones and others they certainly can make copy boxes and yes even seal them.