Tv Piss-up In Pattaya

britmaveric

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mate... it's hard enought trying to get George to fork out a few beers for us mods... :o

Last time I had a beer with him... it was all my beer! :D

Unfortunately, tuky flew out this morning and won't be back for a while. :D

Actually... seeing you go up against Kurgen in a slanging match would be quite entertaining I reckon... :D

George told me its just cause he doesnt like you, thats why you were buying the beers :D

Shame Tuky aint going to be around, i guess the bbq he was promising is off now :D:D

I dont think Kurgen will be interested in slanging, when he sees my ass all he will be thinking about is how he can try and tickle it :D:D Well sorry Kurgen but i aint like that, you will have to stick with Kerry :D

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think Kurgen will be interested in slanging, when he sees my ass all he will be thinking about is how he can try and tickle it :D:D Well sorry Kurgen but i aint like that, you will have to stick with Kerry :o

Don't be dragging me into your twisted fantasies.

I'm quite comfortable with being straight and chasing all the girls you others are ignoring :D

I dont think Kurgen will be interested in slanging, when he sees my ass all he will be thinking about is how he can try and tickle it :D:D Well sorry Kurgen but i aint like that, you will have to stick with Kerry :o

Don't be dragging me into your twisted fantasies.

I'm quite comfortable with being straight and chasing all the girls you others are ignoring :D

I aint ignoring the ladies mate, i am married i am not allowed to look :D:D

See you in a few weeks mate, the first drink is on me :D

iirc I fly home on 15th :D

Can do smth prior mate - mind you will see you in Phuket! :o

well, tbh, I don't really know where I'll be. :D:D

got a flight to BKK then..........who knows after that? high chance it'll get messy. :D:D:D

I'll remember the 15th as the date for the booze-up and if I end up staying on a bit longer I'll try and go along.

hopefully I'll make one of the piss-ups, either this or the Phuket one. I'll prob be on the forum now and again when I'm over there so I'll keep in touch anyway. :D

Edited by game4shame

Shame Tuky aint going to be around, i guess the bbq he was promising is off now :D:D

I think I am back towards the end of July mate, shame if your not still arouns as the bbq offer still and always will stand.

Funnily enough JD, myself and our better halves were in the BF last Sat night. It turned out to be a spur of the moment decision by the better halves. I remember the bar staff saying "Daves not here man"

But that is about it, did we have a good night by any chance JD? :o

Really looking forward to meeting you all!

In case you're still searching for a bar to meet before trecking to Blues Factory, may I suggest (shameless plug!) my bar, Lennie's. Located at the 2nd Road end of Soi Diamond, we have all Aircon, and music which isn't too loud to deter you from talks.

First drink for everyone on the house, granted!

Sunny

TV Pissup in Pattaya (15 July)

britmaveric

lovelycutie

ScoopyBoobies (arai wah :o )

morty

johnh101????

kerryd

Dboy

Daleyboy

Jai Dee

Sunny Valentine ***

Game for Shame ?????

***Free drink at Lennies if we pop in prior to Blues Factory! :D (cheers Sunny, no grumbles from me and dare say the pisshead brigade won't turn that one down) :D

Game - well if you get to Patters before Phuket I think you won't leave mate.

:D well, I'm told i'll either love it or hate it!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

not planned anything yet tbh, prob a few nights in BKK for a start then see what happens. :o

Game for Shame ?????

my flight is defo on the 15th, but I might stay longer - I predict some boss arse-licking for even more time off!! if i do stay on, ill go.

put me down as a 'no' for now though. :D

Edited by game4shame

But that is about it, did we have a good night by any chance JD? :o

I still can't work out whose idea is was to see a few go-go bars... your missus or mine... :D

Lennies sounds like a good prior starter... :D

Good idea to meet somewhere else first and then head to BF. BF is fine but a bit loud when trying to meet folks.

Or if you have a baby in tow :o . Maybe we could meet up for some food somewhere rather than in a bar, i really dont like the idea of having my baby in a bar :D

Whats your bar like sunny? Is it full of drunken louts? Or will it be fairly quiet in the early evening?

To Tuky//

I was looking forward to the bbq mate and a bit of piss taking, but i guess i will just have to wait till next time :D If your ever in the uk and its sunny :D your welcome round mine for a bbq :D

Daleyboy, usually Lennie's gets busy after 10 pm .....

The bar is fairly big (about 120 square meters) with two seperated rooms.

Will provide some snacks for the boys, and a Lolly for the baby!

Sunny

that sounds good, except i want a lolly as well :o I was just abit concerend it might be a bit loud and smokey, but if you say its cool then its cool with me :D

Me and the wife will be home tuicked up in bed by 10pm :D

Go gos are for later!

Seriously, it would be nice to be able to converse with folks for a while first before heading into the maelstrom of Walking Street!

I know what you mean!!! :D Living Dolls is kind of quiet!!!! :o

Seriously it can be done mate - Lennies sounds like it will be suitable for a good chat. :D

I know what you mean!!! :D Living Dolls is kind of quiet!!!! :o

Seriously it can be done mate - Lennies sounds like it will be suitable for a good chat. :D

Actually, I find the noise level in New Living Dolls 1 pretty good (I usually sit near the DJ's booth).

But, it's not for everyone. Starting off at a "spouse" friendly place like Lennies would be good. Those that want to "Meet & Greet" and have a chat can do so, before wandering through the labyrinth of go-go bars and punters, to get to the BF.

Those that aren't into chatting can go directly to the BF and save seats for the rest of us ! :D

britmaveric

lovelycutie

ScoopyBoobies (arai wah! :D )

morty

johnh101????

kerryd

Dboy

Daleyboy

Jai Dee

Sunny Valentine

Game4Shame ?????

Kurgen

Blue

Seems to be a few names missing from the local TV contingent. :o

Hope it doesn't end up like some of the other meets, where people sat around in small groups, and hardly anyone talked to anyone else (unless they already knew them).

I need to get a t-shirt made up with my avatar and knick on it. Then everyone will know who to stay away from ! :D:D

britmaveric

lovelycutie

ScoopyBoobies (arai wah! :D )

morty

johnh101????

kerryd

Dboy

Daleyboy

Jai Dee

Sunny Valentine

Game4Shame ?????

Kurgen

Blue

Seems to be a few names missing from the local TV contingent. :D

Hope it doesn't end up like some of the other meets, where people sat around in small groups, and hardly anyone talked to anyone else (unless they already knew them).

I need to get a t-shirt made up with my avatar and knick on it. Then everyone will know who to stay away from ! :D:D

We already know mate, your the old one drooling over all the ladies, so dont worry you wont be in our small group :o:D

I need to get a t-shirt made up with my avatar and knick on it.

:D I considered that once. got over it when I thought how easy id be to identify by people ive offended, not to mention how much (more) of a <deleted> Id look!! :o