Fitting a Baby Seat to a two door pick up ute.

I also want to fit rear seat belts in my truck. The mounting points are there and a member on here said he would get me a price for the belts but never delivered. I guess I'll have to send the missus to see what those helpful people at Ford have to say.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

Have just got some 2 inch ratchet tie down straps so should be able to tig weld some anchor points to hold the baby seat in place, tried looking for some seat belts at the car wreckers but true to thai thinking they could not understand why someone would want to put seat belts in the back seat

Coobah, have you already got the baby seat? some of the newer seats use an attachment system called isofix instead of seat belts. If you are going to make your own mounts anyway, some custom made brackets and pins to suit an isofix seat might be better.

They will fall about laughing. If it's a two door pickup you are not supposed to carry rear passengers.

They didn't fall about laughing when they installed the rear seat as a matter of course when I bought it.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk