Dutch Fugitive Arrested In Central Pattaya Beer Bar By Immigration Police.

britmaveric

Dutch fugitive arrested in Central Pattaya Beer Bar by Immigration Police.

08_06_1_2.jpg

On Thursday afternoon, Police Colonel Itipon from Pattaya’s Immigration Bureau received a complaint from a bar girl concerning a Dutch national who owns the Cozy Bar Beer 1 in Central Pattaya. She claimed that he would assault girls who work at the bar and would go as far as stab them on occasion for, what he considered to be, fun.

Police Captain Jackgarit was assigned to the case and made his way to the bar on Thursday Afternoon and located the suspect, Mr. Wilhelmus Johannes Van Kempen aged 35 from Holland. As soon as the Captain identified himself as an Immigration Officer, Mr. Van Kempen attempted to escape without success. He was taken back to the Immigration Center and a quick check of his passport indicated that the passport had already expired.

According to the Colonel, Mr. Van Kempen attempted to offer him 100,000 Baht to clear the case. The offer of money was rejected and the illegal offer was added to the list of charges against him. Mr. Van Kempen then contacted a local Police Officer friend to attempt to clear the matter and this was also unsuccessful.

A check with the Dutch Embassy in Bangkok uncovered a list of outstanding warrants regarding firearms offences back in Holland and according to the Embassy he was on their wanted list for some time. He will be handed over to Embassy officials in Bangkok and the man will be deported back to Holland.

-Pattaya City News

Thursday 8th June 2006

Similar to the owner's substantial girth.... the story expands even further today:

A further arrest of a German man with no work permit at a Central Pattaya beer bar.

On yesterdays show we reported on the arrest of Mr. Van Kempen from Holland, the owner of the Cozy Beer Bar 1 in Central Pattaya. On Thursday Night Immigration Police returned to the bar and made a further arrest of a German man who was found to be working without a Work Permit.

Mr. Harold Kramer aged 42 was arrested and taken to Pattaya Police Station. He claimed he was also the owner of the bar. Despite this he was charged with the offence and will now face deportation if he is convicted.

- PCN

Similar to the owner's substantial girth.... the story expands even further today:

A further arrest of a German man with no work permit at a Central Pattaya beer bar.

On yesterdays show we reported on the arrest of Mr. Van Kempen from Holland, the owner of the Cozy Beer Bar 1 in Central Pattaya. On Thursday Night Immigration Police returned to the bar and made a further arrest of a German man who was found to be working without a Work Permit.

Mr. Harold Kramer aged 42 was arrested and taken to Pattaya Police Station. He claimed he was also the owner of the bar. Despite this he was charged with the offence and will now face deportation if he is convicted.

- PCN

The Dutchman must have grassed on him.

So the moral of this story is:-

If you are on the run from the police because of firearms offences in your home country

and you are working in Thailand without a work permit, on overstay and your passport has expired, then it may be wise to avoid stabbing bar girls "for fun".

Maybe this can be "pinned" so that anyone else in the Dutchmans position will know what to do

:o

A thai copper turning down a 100k bribe :D:D:o

Probably because there were others present at the time it was offered, and he would have had to share it (splitting 100k 2/3/4 ways hardly makes it worthwhile).

Agree with PREM-R. If you know you are illegal, you shouldn't be doing stupid-ass things that are liable to get you busted.

What's with the running around "stabbing the staff" BS ? Is that standard business practice back in Holland ?

Just makes me shake my head.

Probably because there were others present at the time it was offered, and he would have had to share it (splitting 100k 2/3/4 ways hardly makes it worthwhile).

Agree with PREM-R. If you know you are illegal, you shouldn't be doing stupid-ass things that are liable to get you busted.

What's with the running around "stabbing the staff" BS ? Is that standard business practice back in Holland ?

It was all related to his growing up in Rotterdam and being poked unmercifully as a fat young kid with taunts of "Pillsbury Dough Boy! Pillsbury Dough Boy!" from the bullies...

It was all related to his growing up in Rotterdam and being poked unmercifully as a fat young kid with taunts of "Pillsbury Dough Boy! Pillsbury Dough Boy!" from the bullies...

:D:D

Yep they`d better give him a good medical check up just incase he`s got a yeast infection. :D

So just out of interest, where does all this leave the status of the bar?

I might go down there tonight and check it out..... :o

Won't be taking my knife though!!

N@

That's what I asked earlier. I was going to roar down there and claim to be the new owner (before the staff cleared the place out). See if they had any good looking staff and so on. :D

Hmmm, I'll bet the BiB are already on top of that as well. :D

(BiB: Hey guys, who needs another bar to run ? Somchai ? OK, here's what we'll do. There is a bar being run by a couple of farangs on soi 2. We'll bust them and get them deported, then have a party at Somchai's new bar ! Let's roll !) :D

So just out of interest, where does all this leave the status of the bar?

I might go down there tonight and check it out..... :o

Won't be taking my knife though!!

N@

That's what I asked earlier. I was going to roar down there and claim to be the new owner (before the staff cleared the place out). See if they had any good looking staff and so on. :D

Hmmm, I'll bet the BiB are already on top of that as well. :D

(BiB: Hey guys, who needs another bar to run ? Somchai ? OK, here's what we'll do. There is a bar being run by a couple of farangs on soi 2. We'll bust them and get them deported, then have a party at Somchai's new bar ! Let's roll !) :D

Both owners will be easily recognised.....one will have a London accent...the other Canadian accent and both will have No Name on their shirts :D

A thai copper turning down a 100k bribe :D:D:D

I think he was outbidded. Probably because someone offered more than that to eliminate the competition or clear some personal matters?And probably had more friends working for the police? :o

You must be on drugs to belive that this was the whole story (the official one)...