Reliable and professional web + mail hosting in Thailand

nowork114

I'v done google search for a reliable and professional web hosting company, but still can't find the right BANGKOK based company. The requirement is following:

Hosting of:

- 10 different domains (.com)

- 5 domains with web (from very simple few pages to PHP, scripts etc) - webs are done, just need to transfer

- each domain with emails (from 10 to approx 150 accounts)

- Administrate remotely one server on site in Chonburi

I'm not looking for a "low price cheapy geek living room solution" but for a real profi guys with 24/7 help desk, good international speed and safety / security. The current company service is deteriorating quickly, now their support don't even bother to answer emails or pick up phone, and simple task take them 3 weeks to complete...

Not sure about the forum advert rules so you can PM me any suggestions

Thanks

Why locate here? If your customer base is here I would look at Singapore or HGK. I don't think what you ask for exists

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus SlimKat using Tapatalk

I need local company for accounting purposes (required by our accountant)

You can check this Forum here with many Thai Hosting offers:

http://www.thaihosttalk.com/forumdisplay.php/16-Hosting-Services-amp-Domain-Names-Offers?s=e0cb869fe2da2a996e5ad831c183dd2b

But anyway as someone else already said if you want a good international network connectivity forget hosting in Thailand. I don't want to explain to many technical stuff why but I assure you if you need international connectivity better host in Hong Kong or Singapore.

but I assure you if you need international connectivity better host in Hong Kong or Singapore.

and they will then carve you out a sector from what they bulk rent from the US. mostly they are just resellers. check the ip of their website, but they still might host their own site locally but your site will/could be still elsewhere. been there done that got the T-shirt.

Why locate here? If your customer base is here I would look at Singapore or HGK. I don't think what you ask for exists

maybe required by your accountant, but almost certainly not required by law. maybe you need a new accountant? whistling.gif

maybe required by your accountant, but almost certainly not required by law. maybe you need a new accountant? whistling.gif

Indeed, he might just find it hard to administrate (im an accountant). Only foreign purchases you can't get vat back (so they need to send you a bill without vat as your not living in the country you host just show them your a company).

Your accountant is either incompetent or scared how to register this as its not normal for Thais to do stuff like this.