Sorry To All For My Previous Post

username45

I've read hundreds upon hundreds of posts on this forum but yours takes top prize for lamest. Are you also a penis enlargement spammer. LOL

The guy penned a stupid post, got told of for it and apologised for his sillyness.

The reason for you to stick it in like a total loser is what?

I've read hundreds upon hundreds of posts on this forum but yours takes top prize for lamest. Are you also a penis enlargement spammer. LOL

The guy penned a stupid post, got told of for it and apologised for his sillyness.

While the one made a silly post and apologized, it probably is better to close the thread ...we seen it, and he apologized now lets get on with it....no need to give an opportunity for others to spit on this Guy.

my opinion at least,

rcm :o

While the one made a silly post and apologized, it probably is better to close the thread ...we seen it, and he apologized now lets get on with it....no need to give an opportunity for others to spit on this Guy.

my opinion at least,

rcm :o

Indeed

Hi everyone, sorry for the previous post, I didn't mean to sound like a beggar! Just dreaming that's all.

Regards, Hugh

Mai pen rai, Hugh, and sorry to hear about that nasty mishap of yours. Get yourself healed up as quickly as possible. I wish you good luck and hope you can get back on two wheels soon.

No need to say sorry, after having read your post that prompted your apology I must say that I do not want to go through that mayhem and my best wishes to you! Do yourself a favour and ignore post #2 :o

hey hugh. no worries, and thanks for he apologies. (I too was in a very life threatening accident a few years back, and have not owned a bike since, though I happily ride when I get the chance)

Now, moving swiftly onwards, I´ve always dreamed of buying a white villa with a pool, a private army and becoming a big time central american drug dealer. Now, If I can get a thousand baht from all 58 thousand users..... :o

Edited by kayo

I understand where you coming from. And in those situations you would get on top of the highest tower and scream for help.. but nobody hears you...

Call me stupid, but I will PM you and ask for account details... cause I love to ride bikes and have been in a situation like that. Call me weak, stupid or what ever.... I believe that all goodness will come back. One way or the other.

Cheers,

Ray

Ray, good avatar!

Hey, who´s account details, Hugh´s or mine? Motor cycle enthusiast or drug baron... The clock is ticking. DOnt be the weakest link......

Really, think about it. Give him his motor bike, and he´ll never make a drug baron. Give me the baronetcy, and I´ll buy a few motor bikes. Maybe even give one to Hugh.

LOL, good on you ray.

Ray, good avatar!

Hey, who´s account details, Hugh´s or mine? Motor cycle enthusiast or drug baron... The clock is ticking. DOnt be the weakest link......

This avator was created due to moderators didn't approve my old one.

Let me quote:

RayBKK

I am afraid your avatar has been removed as it does not accord with Thai Visa's policy of not allowing avatars with a sexual connotation.

Please feel free to choose a new one which complies with the regulations.

Sincerely

p1p on behalf ofthe TV moderating team

Why? (p.s. it was nothing like that... just moving lines...)

It suggested 69, or mutual oral sexual stimulation, a practice that our dearly beloved Admin have, in their wisdom, decided may not be depivcted in avatars. Please choose another, less controversial one, and there will be no problems.

Thank you

P

So I choose this one as it does not suggest anything accept to the Moderators... so it causes no harm.

Anyway... back to your Q/suggestions.

Really, think about it. Give him his motor bike, and he´ll never make a drug baron. Give me the baronetcy, and I´ll buy a few motor bikes. Maybe even give one to Hugh.

I believe that we can decide for ourselves what we want to do in life... And I want to support him... Both for him and his dream....

LOL, good on you Kayo.... :o

Hey, what can I say?

To those negative people that responded, I have absolutely nothing to say, except 'get your fun where you can', even if it is at my expense.

To the more positive responces, thanks for your good thoughts and your understanding.

OK so I stuffed up and sent a post that caused some people to laugh, some to be offended and some to actually offer help.

All I can say was that it was early in the morning, I was missing no longer having a bike (something that only 'bike' riders would truly understand) and I tried something that didn't work and was charged, found guilty and chastised for offences against the forum.

Now it's time to forget about it all and get back to something interesting and as soon as I can think of something 'interesting' I will post again.

Regards to all, Hugh