Fitness Centers

:o

am new to this forum and would like to know if there are any fitness centers (fully equiped) in hua hin, i will be moving to thailand in september and would like to stay in an area that is close to water and has a nice fitness center.

if any of you can give me some idea as to what to expect when i visit this city it would be very much appreciated, also costs would be helpful

jasper

:D

am new to this forum and would like to know if there are any fitness centers (fully equiped) in hua hin, i will be moving to thailand in september and would like to stay in an area that is close to water and has a nice fitness center.

if any of you can give me some idea as to what to expect when i visit this city it would be very much appreciated, also costs would be helpful

jasper

There are some fitness centres here but mostly attached to hotels or country clubs. There is a relatively good (though small) gym at the Palm Hills Country Club, another (very expensive) at the Hilton, a cheap one at Sports Villa & a small, virtually unknown one at the 24 hour Golf Range near the airport. There is also a stand-alone fitness centre outside the Grand Hotel.

All of these charge per visit, though some (like Palm Hills) do offer monthly/yearly membership.

Chang being a very non-diet substance, I also have need of fitness centres! :o

:o

thanks troopie, i have to have a gym near by, on my last trip to thailand (three weeks ago) i didn't go to a gym once in the twelve days that i was there and by the time i got back home i felt like i was 150 years old.

this is not just something i would like to have but is priority one or two, thanks for your help, i will be in thailand the first week in sept and after my first week i will be going to hua hin and look up those clubs you mentioned, if you should come up with any other clubs please let me know

jasper

There are some fitness centres here but mostly attached to hotels or country clubs. There is a relatively good (though small) gym at the Palm Hills Country Club, another (very expensive) at the Hilton, a cheap one at Sports Villa & a small, virtually unknown one at the 24 hour Golf Range near the airport. There is also a stand-alone fitness centre outside the Grand Hotel.

All of these charge per visit, though some (like Palm Hills) do offer monthly/yearly membership.

Chang being a very non-diet substance, I also have need of fitness centres! :o

Any idea of the monthly charges for these centres?

Are there any other facilities available, Squash, Tennis, Badminton, swimming , steam or saunas, showers etc.

I desperately need to work out a bit on my next trip.