Bringing my Thai family back to the US, steps and requirements?

Well, I got a bit overwhelmed by the paperwork and all the conflicting advise given me on this topic and decided to go with Ben Hart, an attorney in BKK after consulting with him by phone and his reasonable fee quotation for processing my family's visa and so far I'm quite pleased with his professionalism and quick replies to my many questions.

I will post the results as they occur...............

Edited by jaideeguy

Well, I got a bit overwhelmed by the paperwork and all the conflicting advise given me on this topic and decided to go with Ben Hart, an attorney in BKK after consulting with him by phone and his reasonable fee quotation for processing my family's visa and so far I'm quite pleased with his professionalism and quick replies to my many questions.

I used a lawyer to bring my wife here in 2008/2009. It was a terrible experience and probably delayed my wife's arrival in the U.S. by 3 months minimum. That said, if the guy you hired is getting back to you quickly then sounds like you hired a good one.

I used Siam Legal for my K1 6 years ago. It helped alot at the time as they were able to tell my fiance exactly what she needed. 2 weeks after they submitted the initial paperwork, I found Visa Journey, and probably could have saved myself some money. Once I found the site I learned as much as possible about the process, and stayed on top of them to get things done immediately when needed (ie received NOA2 and would call them every day to get the police, and medical done).

Overall I think it was a good experience with them and would recommend them, but with the caveat that you learn the process and stay on top of them to get things done on your time, not theirs, as they have many clients and put it in the queue, but I do that with everyone I hire for anything.

If the lawyer is getting back to you that is a good thing, just make sure he understands the DCF process and doesn't file back in the states but files at the USCIS office across from the Embassy.

I have been through the process start to finish (K1 to citizenship), it is fairly straight forward but I can understand being overwhelmed at the start, as I was also. But once you get started it really is not that bad.

• Like 1

Thanyaburi Mac has offered you some good advice; however, if I had health issues that make me believe I need to be back in the States, I would go the tourist route with wife and her kids. Simple, quicker, and who cares if it is 'frowned upon.' You can get them all tourist visas for a 30 day trip with you as their citizen and financial sponsor. Once there, cite your medical condition, and apply for green card for wife and residency for the kids.

many yrs ago I had lived in Thailand for over 2.5 yrs straight on a non-O visa based on business all the time. Back then my passport went in and out of country every 3 months via the lawyers office (winkwink nudge nudge) before it all got computerized. Decided to get married, did it the legit and legal way, and like you decided to move back to the states. DCF sounded like a good idea and would save time, and sounded like I qualified having live there over 2 yrs.

Went to the state dept office in Bkk and the lady behind the plexyglass window flipped through my passport - declared that I was not "living in thailand" because of all the 3 month visa stamps. I said thai immigration law requires it be that way, regardless you can see the arrival dates and non-O business visa page and the 2.5 yrs time since I was in the states. "NO, you're a tourist and we cannot help you" and she pulled the curtain behind the plexyglass divider. US govt at it's best.

Had to file as married, do the paperwork and runaround stuff and wait a year for it all to get done.

Back then (I don't know about now) you either had to have a job earning +25% above poverty line, or 5 times that amount in assets. I had the latter but at interview at embassy, they said sorry but you don't have enough to qualify. WHAT?@! Showed them the proof documents explaining them clearly. No. I said I wouldn't accept that answer and insisted to speak with a higher up. Wife and I were the last ones sitting alone in the waiting area while the janitor was mopping the floor. Just before they were to turn out the lights the 'higher up' appeared, went through the same rehearsed speech, I showed documents with explanation and some blather about how the US govt was supposed to be looking out for it's citizens and was getting rather hot under the collar.

The supervisor said "we'll make an exception and approve you" and that he didn't think he should, but would. In fact I was 100% within their requirements and should have been rubber stamped through to begin with. Sh*t-heads at the embassy.

Given the time it took and treatment from the bureaucrats it would have been cheaper and faster to jump the mexican fence. And now a days govt don't even kick the illegals out. Welcome to the USSA again.

Anyways, good luck with your adventure and sooner or later new life in the new soviet states.

• Like 1

many yrs ago I had lived in Thailand for over 2.5 yrs straight on a non-O visa based on business all the time. Back then my passport went in and out of country every 3 months via the lawyers office (winkwink nudge nudge) before it all got computerized. Decided to get married, did it the legit and legal way, and like you decided to move back to the states. DCF sounded like a good idea and would save time, and sounded like I qualified having live there over 2 yrs.

Went to the state dept office in Bkk and the lady behind the plexyglass window flipped through my passport - declared that I was not "living in thailand" because of all the 3 month visa stamps. I said thai immigration law requires it be that way, regardless you can see the arrival dates and non-O business visa page and the 2.5 yrs time since I was in the states. "NO, you're a tourist and we cannot help you" and she pulled the curtain behind the plexyglass divider. US govt at it's best.

Had to file as married, do the paperwork and runaround stuff and wait a year for it all to get done.

Back then (I don't know about now) you either had to have a job earning +25% above poverty line, or 5 times that amount in assets. I had the latter but at interview at embassy, they said sorry but you don't have enough to qualify. WHAT?@! Showed them the proof documents explaining them clearly. No. I said I wouldn't accept that answer and insisted to speak with a higher up. Wife and I were the last ones sitting alone in the waiting area while the janitor was mopping the floor. Just before they were to turn out the lights the 'higher up' appeared, went through the same rehearsed speech, I showed documents with explanation and some blather about how the US govt was supposed to be looking out for it's citizens and was getting rather hot under the collar.

The supervisor said "we'll make an exception and approve you" and that he didn't think he should, but would. In fact I was 100% within their requirements and should have been rubber stamped through to begin with. Sh*t-heads at the embassy.

Given the time it took and treatment from the bureaucrats it would have been cheaper and faster to jump the mexican fence. And now a days govt don't even kick the illegals out. Welcome to the USSA again.

Anyways, good luck with your adventure and sooner or later new life in the new soviet states.

laugh.png The 25% above the poverty line and 5x assets still exists (although I've read 3x assets in some cases) It sill seems that in some cases the approval is at the whim of whoever has the authority that particular day. I see random folks get put in Administrative Processing (whatever that is) for 2+ months.

In our case back in 2009 I showed them all kinds of eveidence that I was living in Thailand for 3 years, showed them the Thai marriage certificate from 2.5 years prior, 100s of entry stamps into Thailand etc. The said sorry we want to see more photos of you and your wife together. I said ok fine. I went and bought a couple disposible cameras had motorbike taxi drivers take a bunch of photos of us together around BKK. Went back and changed clothes and did it again. Went to the 1 hour photo place and had them developed and took them to the embassy. They said ok you're approved. So if anyone is reading this who has an upcoming interview, make sure you bring a lot of photos of you together.

Your immigration situation is very straight forward. The previous advice looks right on. I think the biggest concern should be if your wife and kids can handle the seperation from their Thai family long term. Living in the USA is very very different than Thailand. It can be very difficult for Thai people.

laugh.png The 25% above the poverty line and 5x assets still exists (although I've read 3x assets in some cases) It sill seems that in some cases the approval is at the whim of whoever has the authority that particular day. I see random folks get put in Administrative Processing (whatever that is) for 2+ months.

In our case back in 2009 I showed them all kinds of eveidence that I was living in Thailand for 3 years, showed them the Thai marriage certificate from 2.5 years prior, 100s of entry stamps into Thailand etc. The said sorry we want to see more photos of you and your wife together. I said ok fine. I went and bought a couple disposible cameras had motorbike taxi drivers take a bunch of photos of us together around BKK. Went back and changed clothes and did it again. Went to the 1 hour photo place and had them developed and took them to the embassy. They said ok you're approved. So if anyone is reading this who has an upcoming interview, make sure you bring a lot of photos of you together.

My GFriend's first visa at US Embassy in Hong Kong required me to run to my office for pictures to reinforce our relationship. She was not approved the second time and we had to go to US Embassy in Bangkok,and to be sure, I used a little company leverage with our boss there. Later on, she got a 10 year visa before we were married.

OP,

Firstly I hope your health issues get better.

As for bringing the family here, following the US Gov site is very easy and no need for a lawyer, they usually only complicate it further. I did the entire process for my GF a few years back. She came here with me on a trip back on a tourist Visa as I wanted her to see a few things and as it turned out an old colleague asked me to join his company so I stayed. So I was one that converted my (GF at the time) Tourist Visa into a permanent residence(Greencard) status. We got married here on a quick just us deal and then I filed everything from the site. We had no intentions of staying but the offer was too good to pass up. I was living in Thailand on a retirement Visa prior to that and doing investments back in the US.

Some things to think about;

It would be very hard for her to get a Tourist Visa if you do indeed sell all the houses you mentioned before leaving. In the interview for a tourist Visa at the BKK consulate they look to make sure you have assets forcing her to return(Wife or not). I saw many couples get rejected as my GF went through it and I waited outside. They looked very closely at all of it. She owned a home, had a nice job, car and money in the bank. If your wife liquidates all of that and has nothing they will determine she is trying to immigrate here and has no intentions of returning. Be cautious. As I have been told once they are declined it goes into the consulate system and it may be hard to get her out. Many people are declined so its not a given by any means.

One of the biggest hurdles I think you have in front of you with the INS is your capability to support the family here. Clearly at 67 with your health ailing you are high risk in the INS eyes that you will get them here and not be able to support them and then become a burden to the system. Albeit you have some money in the bank and clearly can be on Medi-Cal but they will see most of that savings you have to be used for your health issues not care for a family. While some say the INS is not looking, I disagree. When we in for our interview here they were very thorough and quite a few were rejected and if rejected they have 90 days to exit the country. I saw a few crying, all had lawyers in tow but it is completely up to the INS rep. I am not trying to scare or make you nervous but I went through the same process(no kids) and one of the single biggest requirments was my capability to support her. He did a 5 minute talk, asked a few questions then immediately asked how I plan to support us. He reviewed my income statements, my W2's for the previous 5 years, saw my 2 check stubs, my offer letter showing my salary etc. He approved us quickly. I wasn't nervous when we went in but when he started digging in I did. Like you I felt I had plenty of financial reserves but that did not matter. It was about the now. Did I have a place to live, car, medical insurance and this was before Obamacare mandate.

Anyway my input. I wish you the best. Its a long arduous process. Mine took 3.5 months from start to finish. plus do not forget the fees for all 3. It gets pricey. Our total for everything doing it ourselves was $3,100. Each applicant has to pay the fee.

PM me if you have any other questions I can help with you with

• Like 1

just go to Siam legal here on this site. they handel that stuff. becaus u sure don't want to do wrong visa or look like u were trying to use a loophole an be accused of trying to fraud immigration. could get her permanently banned

Lana, your suggestion is a bit conflicting to Mac's post #13 above..........not to say that either of you guys are right or wrong, but different approach.

BTW, after more than 25 years in Asia, I've pretty much severed most of my business ties and it's hard to start all over again @67 years of age. I will be pursuing a VA claim from square 1 and hope that it will yield enough to get me out of the official 'poverty level' of income back there.

Also, I was hoping to get her a green card asap to support me and the kids [for a change]. Can a person on a visitor's visa get a green card easily??

Hoorah! My tax dollars will go directly to supporting you and your family.

You elected to retire early in life, and now do not have a penny to your name. Why not return to the US on your own, seek the medical attention you require, and then return to Thailand?

The last thing the US needs right now is another family on gov't welfare.

Lana, your suggestion is a bit conflicting to Mac's post #13 above..........not to say that either of you guys are right or wrong, but different approach.

BTW, after more than 25 years in Asia, I've pretty much severed most of my business ties and it's hard to start all over again @67 years of age. I will be pursuing a VA claim from square 1 and hope that it will yield enough to get me out of the official 'poverty level' of income back there.

Also, I was hoping to get her a green card asap to support me and the kids [for a change]. Can a person on a visitor's visa get a green card easily??

You elected to retire early in life, and now do not have a penny to your name. Why not return to the US on your own, seek the medical attention you require, and then return to Thailand?

What a helpful non-judgemental post! clap2.gif

@ gumball,

If you read in the OP he has descent amount of reserves but its not an awful lot for what it will take to repatriate in the states. Its not fair to judge him while he investigates options. He has not done anything yet.

I think many forget what it takes to re-establish oneself in the states. You need transportation, Health insurance( from my understanding MediCal covers him but not the family), automobile insurance (premiums will be high being he has not driven actively in the US. Hopefully he kept his drivers license current), utilities, water, garbage and while housing in some areas is cheaper the COL still remains high. Now you have the mandatory Obamacare and if you are beyond your working years not having cash flow quickly erodes savings. Coupled with that being the OP stated he has lived in TL for 12 years I suspect his credit rating is gone. Everything he attempts to buy will require high int rates plus more down. I have known quite a few that attempted the return and it was never pulled off. Economics decided it all. Regardless, let him decide. Maybe his wife is young enough to secure work and with that medical benefits. It may just work out.

But in the end I do agree with you 100% on your POV that the US does not need anymore people on Govt welfare.

Have to agree with JAFO above. No lawyer needed if you follow the web page for the BKK embassy and of average intelligence. My wife's and my application for a green card took 4 1/2 months from start to finish, normal processing. The web page from the embassy is easy to understand and do. Pay attention to details. Get any needed Thai documents translated by a true translator. The only problem we had was an improperly translated Thai divorce decree (done by a lawyer in Phuket for 2000 THB)the intake clerk lady said it was wrong. New document was 400 THB on the second floor of the same building as the turn in office.

the web page said to make an appointment. They don't do appointments for the initial submission. Spell out everything fully (i.e. use Nahkon Ratchasima vice Korat.) you can correct minor errors with white out and a pen

Things that must be done in BKK.

1) Initial turn in at USIC

2) Police certification (SIB only place, address in instruction), can tip 200 baht for expedited return (EMS)can do same day as visit for turn in at usics if time permits so start early. Not sure if kids have to do.

3) Medical can only by hospitals on the papers (don't know if it can be done in Chiang Mai or not.

keep all original paper and translations and copies in separate packets (2 hole punched at the top, use ACCO binders, and in the listed order with tabs to locate easily. I had original documents, and three copies. keep every thing separate and easy to locate.

The major first step is the initial application and is the most important. Start when they open and ours took only 5 hours including 2 1/2 hours for a new translation. Organization helps!

Step 2: A few weeks (ours took 8 days) later they will send packet 1 to you, just follow the instructions. Organize the documents in the listed order, same as the original same as before (2 hole punch, binders, tabs and EMS back.).

Step 3: A few weeks (ours took 6 weeks) later they will send packet 2 to you, just follow the instructions. This is when the medical is done. Organize the documents in the listed order, same as the original same as before (2 hole punch, binders, tabs) and EMS back. We did medical at Baumregard (SP?) hospital. About 4 hours escorted service with several stops. Can get the shots ahead of the hospital visit (bring any shot documents) to save $$.

Step 4: Go for the dreaded interview. May have an interpreter, But probably not needed. Husband not allowed in the waiting room. The interview was straight forward (of 12 ladies interviewed only one was turned down). She was dressed like a poster girl for "Bimbos R Us". Have wife DRESS professionally, easy on the makeup. If approved, she will leave her passport there and it will be mailed (EMS).

Good Luck!!

• Like 1

Have to agree with JAFO above. No lawyer needed if you follow the web page for the BKK embassy and of average intelligence. My wife's and my application for a green card took 4 1/2 months from start to finish, normal processing. The web page from the embassy is easy to understand and do. Pay attention to details. Get any needed Thai documents translated by a true translator. The only problem we had was an improperly translated Thai divorce decree (done by a lawyer in Phuket for 2000 THB)the intake clerk lady said it was wrong. New document was 400 THB on the second floor of the same building as the turn in office.

the web page said to make an appointment. They don't do appointments for the initial submission. Spell out everything fully (i.e. use Nahkon Ratchasima vice Korat.) you can correct minor errors with white out and a pen

Things that must be done in BKK.

1) Initial turn in at USIC

2) Police certification (SIB only place, address in instruction), can tip 200 baht for expedited return (EMS)can do same day as visit for turn in at usics if time permits so start early. Not sure if kids have to do.

3) Medical can only by hospitals on the papers (don't know if it can be done in Chiang Mai or not.

keep all original paper and translations and copies in separate packets (2 hole punched at the top, use ACCO binders, and in the listed order with tabs to locate easily. I had original documents, and three copies. keep every thing separate and easy to locate.

The major first step is the initial application and is the most important. Start when they open and ours took only 5 hours including 2 1/2 hours for a new translation. Organization helps!

Step 2: A few weeks (ours took 8 days) later they will send packet 1 to you, just follow the instructions. Organize the documents in the listed order, same as the original same as before (2 hole punch, binders, tabs and EMS back.).

Step 3: A few weeks (ours took 6 weeks) later they will send packet 2 to you, just follow the instructions. This is when the medical is done. Organize the documents in the listed order, same as the original same as before (2 hole punch, binders, tabs) and EMS back. We did medical at Baumregard (SP?) hospital. About 4 hours escorted service with several stops. Can get the shots ahead of the hospital visit (bring any shot documents) to save $$.

Step 4: Go for the dreaded interview. May have an interpreter, But probably not needed. Husband not allowed in the waiting room. The interview was straight forward (of 12 ladies interviewed only one was turned down). She was dressed like a poster girl for "Bimbos R Us". Have wife DRESS professionally, easy on the makeup. If approved, she will leave her passport there and it will be mailed (EMS).

Good Luck!!

Great post. I'm sure that information will be helpful to a lot of other folks.

As far as the medical. It can be done in Chiang Mai at McCormick. That's actually where my wife had her's done. They used to do the medicals at Chiang Mai Ram hospital as well. Not sure what happened to that. Look here:

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/thailand/591452/iv/032014_med_instructions.pdf

Edited by daboyz1

Wow, lots of response yesterday, mostly positive with an exception of one idiot accusing me of going to be a welfare bum..............apparently you didn't read my OP, as I mentioned that I should have substantial savings to sponsor and can arrange a co-sponsor if needed. Also, I feel confident in getting my VA claim processed that should get me off poverty level with income. My wife is willing and able to go to work after stepping off the plane and we have jobs offered upon arrival, but I'll play tour guide and show her the island for a few weeks.

Re: some of the input on going the tourist route, we've already committed [retained] a BKK attorney for the immigrant route that we feel comfortable with and will continue working with him. He'll take care of all the translating, advise us [so far, he's answered every phone call within 5 rings] and is located in the building across the street from the embassy.

to gumball.............

'My tax dollars will go directly to supporting you and your family.'

My tax dollars too and my service to my country that gave me a fatal disease qualify me in my eyes.

'You elected to retire early in life, and now do not have a penny to your name.'

Wanna bet???

Edited by jaideeguy

Jaideeguy, it looks like you're well on your way to understanding the entire process to get your wife and her children to the US and eventually have Green Cards for them. One issue that concerns me is whether you've completely considered the move back to the USA with respect to cost of living. You say you have some savings and will have only Social Security benefits as income when in the USA. Considering you'll need a home, car, insurance (medical, house, car, etc.), winter clothes for everyone, it will take a lot of money to get you settled in comfortably. Then there is the daily cost of living which is a lot more than it takes to live each day in Thailand. Perhaps I'm way off base and you've got all of the above covered in some way, but just haven't mentioned it here. I've often thought about my wife and I returning to the USA to live, especially during times of coups, and other shenanigans like pro-government and anti-government protests. But after a little dreaming, I realize I could never live like I do now here in Thailand if I was to return to live in the USA. Just some food for thought.

Edited by rickb

Jaideeguy, it looks like you're well on your way to understanding the entire process to get your wife and her children to the US and eventually have Green Cards for them. One issue that concerns me is whether you've completely considered the move back to the USA with respect to cost of living. You say you have some savings and will have only Social Security benefits as income when in the USA. Considering you'll need a home, car, insurance (medical, house, car, etc.), winter clothes for everyone, it will take a lot of money to get you settled in comfortably. Then there is the daily cost of living which is a lot more than it takes to live each day in Thailand. Perhaps I'm way off base and you've got all of the above covered in some way, but just haven't mentioned it here. I've often thought about my wife and I returning to the USA to live, especially during times of coups, and other shenanigans like pro-government and anti-government protests. But after a little dreaming, I realize I could never live like I do now here in Thailand if I was to return to live in the USA. Just some food for thought.

Rickb,

I agree and had the same thoughts as I mentioned above in my last post. While I guess its none of our business but might offer insight to others, having been removed from the US for an extended period of time to repatriate is an undertaking. It will take a lot painstaking legwork to become re-established. The cash outlay will be significant no matter where one would live. Honestly, getting Visa's and Greencards is not much in the grand scheme of things. That just gets you to the bigger more challenging part of the process.

Last year a good friend of mine that tried it gave up as the math did not work out and what he thought he would benefit by being back here and able to get MediCal was not economical. The cost of that benefit was radically off set by the COL. So sure your medical costs are covered to some percentage wise but you spend $2,500 to $5K a month to sustain an "above the poverty line" lifestyle. God forbid anything significant should happen while here. Coupled with anybody having children coming will have to adapt and that is always a challenge when older (especially if their English is marginal). After the novelty of being in the states wears off the emotional part sets in of missing friends and other family.

Anyway its a huge challenge with lots of "gotchya's" and a ton to consider. I have been fortunate enough to have gotten to learn quite a few things from others that have tried it. Its something I consider frequently and make sure I keep myself established back in the states, just in case.

Best of luck to him.

Edited by JAFO

NO, no, no ! Don't bring them to the U.S. ! In their respective home countries they have a plague called " I want, I want, I want ........... and this will break the average Joe but, in the U.S. they see many new things to "want" and you'll be broke in a month ! Their eyes become big as cue balls and your bank account vaporizes.

How many photos? We have a small photo album that holds 40. would 40 be enough?

40 should be fine. We gave them like 4 or 5 initially thinking that the overwhelming evidence of me living in Thailand would outweigh any photos. They said all that proves is you live in Thailand, it doesn't prove the relationship. Give us more photos.

40 should be fine. We gave them like 4 or 5 initially thinking that the overwhelming evidence of me living in Thailand would outweigh any photos. They said all that proves is you live in Thailand, it doesn't prove the relationship. Give us more photos.

A nice Photo album showing a spread of time and different places is what we presented. We made sure we had some pictures of our house, planting trees, relaxing in a sala with other family members, a few trips, a few close ups. We had a few really nice pics from a trip on a beach in Pran Buri. The more pictures you show of you together in various settings is a plus. We had some that were date stamped which was nice. Also if you are married ALWAYS wear your rings to the interview. I have known a few that got temporarily denied until they could show wedding pictures and the rings.

The key is you want to pass first time through. If you leave doubt the 2nd visit becomes more complicated as they want more information.

NO, no, no ! Don't bring them to the U.S. ! In their respective home countries they have a plague called " I want, I want, I want ........... and this will break the average Joe but, in the U.S. they see many new things to "want" and you'll be broke in a month ! Their eyes become big as cue balls and your bank account vaporizes.

Sorry to say you do not have enough money and she leave you either to go back to Thailand or another

harryfrompattaya [your name says it all].................my wife is not from Pattaya and what you are implying could be true with the girls you hang out with there. We've been happily married with children for 13 years.............the longest that I've ever been with a woman and I trust her all the way. She has had many opportunities to take a lot more from me and has shown me that she can be trusted more than I trust any other Thai. More than I can say for the white feminazi that I was previously married to........

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

May be to late to ask on this thread but here is my question related to this topic.

What do you do for tax return reporting. I am getting married in Thailand in the next few weeks, and am from the US. My question is just what do you do for tax return reporting related to the fact that I am now married. My new Thai wife will have neither a SS card or a Taxpayer Identification card. Long term I am going to apply for the Taxpayer Identification card until we get immigrated to the US and she can then get the SS card. But the question remains, just what do I do short term to legally file my US tax return next year while we are still living in Thailand?

Anyone from the US that has married in Thailand and is filing an annual tax return out there that can help me out on this?

Greatly appreciated

Thanks Mac

I do have the Form W-7, "Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number". My accountant in the US sent it to me yesterday. For the record, it is ten pages long......... I do plan on helping my wife get it filled out and sent off. But, I do not expect this to be quick or very timely in getting it processed through the IRS and a number assigned.

My question is just what do people do short term. I see people getting married all the time at Ampur. I cannot find anyone though that has waited to get this form filled out and accepted, with the number, before getting married. I would hope to not have to wait and am simply not clear on what to report on my income tax return at the end of this tax year.

I have a rock solid US accountant but he does not know other than he sent me this form to fill out with my soon to be wife.

It is kind of the chicken before the egg thing. We want to get married asap. (we have been together and married "Monk Style Ceremony" for three years) and are now planning on getting a marriage visa to relocate back to the states.

Anyway, Thanks so much for the info and please let me know if you have any more info on what others do in this situation. I think maybe I will post a "What do you do for tax reporting thread"

Again, greatly appreciate your help.

Most Sincerely