Nimmanheiman Rd Apartments?

user12345

you're looking at a 2500+ electric bill if you use a/c....others are charging 8 (the gov rate is close to 4). If less than 3 months, I would look for low season promos on agoda, and you won't have the deposit mystery. 9000 per month for everything inc. wi-fi with daily maid service.....

• Like 1

you're looking at a 2500+ electric bill if you use a/c....others are charging 8 (the gov rate is close to 4). If less than 3 months, I would look for low season promos on agoda, and you won't have the deposit mystery. 9000 per month for everything inc. wi-fi with daily maid service.....

I've seen you mention the agoda option a couple of times but each time I look on the website it limits searches to no more than 30 days....?

It's not readily apparent to me where on the site it offers anything like a monthly option either - just a daily rate x 30 days and for 9000 baht/month (less than $10 U.S. per day) it looks like most options offered on agoda are dorm style rooms with 4-9 other people n a hostel.

I'm not a member of agoda so does that matter? Just searching from their home page.