Sad news of the death of Tommy Graham

Very sorry to hear about Tommy, was talking to him only last Monday and he was very happy and looking forward to his life with his wife and family.

Why has Webfact's post that was here an hour ago with more information and a link to a media news report been removed?

R.I.P. Tommy, condolences to your families here and in the U.K.

Why has Webfact's post that was here an hour ago with more information and a link to a media news report been removed?

Please if you wish to discuss moderation do so via PM.

Maybe because it was too quick to conclude that he died from alcohol poisoning, as there had not been an autopsy done yet. It appears that the article has been modified possibly due to feedback from readers: British Expat Resident of Samui Passes Away After Watching a Football Match

• Like 1

Possum 1931

Why would you require more information other than what is shown on Thaivisa obviously for a person you did not know ????

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

So you are saying that what is posted here should be taken as what happened and no other links should be made available ?

Why ?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Possum 1931
Why would you require more information other than what is shown on Thaivisa obviously for a person you did not know ????

It wasn't so much a requirement, but like myself...it's good to know why he was so beloved in the community.

Just because he's passed doesn't mean we can't cherish all the good his presence represented, does it?

So I was about to ask the same question, when I noticed it was already posted.

I did view a car totaled in front of Replay today, which took place sometime during Sunday evening,

so I'm just glad to read that friends looked after Tommy as best they could with the information they were given

from the doctors.

Most likely the doctors misdiagnosed his condition, especial at those hours,

they aren't the best doctors to be had.

R.I.P.

I did not know him but this death I have had more people than normal coming to me telling me what a great bloke he was

Shame I did not get a chance to meet him

RIP

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Tommy was a good friend of mine, when i heard of his sudden death i was shocked to the bone, can't believe he's gone.

Life is so cruel sometimes, heaven has gained a true angel in Tommy

R.I.P. mucker, miss you.

This is from Facebook, been translated:

On the loving memory of my beloved fiancé (TOMMY-Bill Clinton), Me and Tommy's
family we would like to invite you on his funeral ceremony. Please come and devote your sincerest blessings
and prayers. I request for your presence.
Schedule:
Date: May 3-5, 2014
> 11-12AM Making a merit offering meal to a monks
> 7-8PM Monks' chanting rite
Date: May 6, 2014
> 9-11AM Making a merit offering meal to a monks
> 12PM Cremation ceremony
Place: Wat Si Thawip ( Wat Mai), Bang Makham / Na-Thon

Possum 1931

I thought he may have been one of the TV members and may have known him through a user name. Was I wrong in wondering who he was? When I wrote my post, it seemed that he was well known amongst TV members. So if I was wrong in asking about him, then I apologise, and send my condolenses to his family.

• Like 1