Thai radio app for iPhone

THssii

So I'm looking for radio app which includes all possible thai radio stations that can be listened outside of Thailand. Doesen't matter if it's paid app as long it doesn't cost over 2€.

At the moment I'm using this one https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/radio-thailand-free/id512083715?mt=8 , it's simple and clear, so no unnecessary information or features, has large list of stations, but sometimes I encounter problems with connecting to stations, no matter which I choose, so maybe there are more reliable ones?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

TuneIn Radio is an excellent app. Been using for nearly two years now and no requirement to try others on the market.

There are two versions - TuneIn Radio and TuneIn Radio Pro.

My only caveat is that I originally purchased TuneIn Radio Pro ad free version for 69 pence which included the recording feature [which is excellent, I should add] but I note that the Pro version isn't banner ad free since last November and you are paying only for the recording feature but looking on iTunes Store this morning it looks like they may have removed ads from the 5.1 Pro version again.

Fortunately I purchased prior to this and retain the ad free version.

I would recommend downloading the free TuneIn Radio version and see how you go.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/tunein-radio/id418987775?mt=8

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/tunein-radio-pro/id319295332?mt=8

Thanks for recommendations, seems to be good app so far. but before I buy the Pro version Id like to know what format it will save the recodings, is mp3 possible?

I've googled it and found some longwinded methods [google tunein radio recording format].

I don't know answer to your question myself as I leave my recordings on my iPhone so never had to worry about this. For the small outlay of the Pro version, I wouldn't hesitate to get it whatever the format.

Ok, I bought it before checking out the station list. There are lot of music stations, but I like listen talk stations, I used to listen Youth station, as there was interesting topics and they didnt use too difficult thai, but I couldnt find it from the list, but It seems its possible to add custom stations throught favorite. Otherwise been satsified with the product just too few stations for Thai.

Any suggestion for station? With lot of talking but not about politics or sport.

Edited by THssii