How to update my iq 5.1 i mobile

DaleSanthi

Hi all, I have been looking at my settings in my I mobile I q 5.1 and when I go to about phone it does not show me software updates ? I know that if I can see this I can scan for new software as my phone is running Android version 4.1 .2 , it shows me everything but the software updates, can I get some help if anyone knows how I can update please...

That model may not have OTA. So you may have to take it to an I -mobile service centre.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks for that, Sadly I am back in Australia now, I should of done it last week while I was in BKK , Any other sugestions or a email address of I mobile service centre maybe they can send me a link for updating it.. Thanks

That model may not have OTA. So you may have to take it to an I -mobile service centre.

Thanks for that, Sadly I am back in Australia now, I should of done it last week while I was in BKK , Any other sugestions or a email address of I mobile service centre maybe they can send me a link for updating it.. Thanks

i would get root access and install a custom rom ,you might be waiting a long time before getting an ota update from i-mobile

http://hexamob.com/devices/devices-devices/android-rooting-methods-for-i-mobile-iq-5-1a-with-android-version-4-x-jelly-bean/

I would try and find out what phone it REALLY is first.. example my old I-mobile Q6 was made by Alps and I managed to find a working rom from an Indonesian version .. you will find the info under "about phone "