Assault: Phra Buddha Issara 'will have PDRC guards surrender'

webfact

I personally condemn violence in the past, now and even in future.

The guards who attack the victim should be prosecuted accordingly and let's the court do the job.

Im still waiting for the result of the shootings at the anti-govt protesters, bomb attacks.

Still can't catch anyone?

My friend told me to WAIT LONG LONG......

He told me recently there is a Red funeral and whole freaking bunch of the watermelon police attended the funeral.

One big family...you know... My friend said to me.

hmmmm.... OK. wacko.png

Phra Buddha Issara said he would use the title deed of Wat Onoi, where he is the abbot, as surety when seeking bail for the guards.

Temple land deed will be used to bail out criminals?

Not criminals, innocent until PROVEN guilty is the correct way, no?

Yes of course, and representatives of these innocent people go to the hospital and say it was all a big mistake eeer.........

• Like 1

The guards who attack the victim should be prosecuted accordingly and let's the court do the job.

Im still waiting for the result of the shootings at the anti-govt protesters, bomb attacks.

He told me recently there is a Red funeral and whole freaking bunch of the watermelon police attended the funeral.

hmmmm.... OK. wacko.png

" watermelon police"

No such thing, watermelon = army= green outside and red inside.

hmmmm.... OK. wacko.png

While the yellows get members of a very important family attending their funerals. hmmmm....OK

PDRC apologizes to military officer attacked by guards

BANGKOK, 29 April 2014 (NNT) - The People's Democratic Reform Committee has apologized for the attack carried out on military personnel by their security guards.

PDRC leader at the Chaeng Wattana Road rally site Phra Buddha Issara has personally apologized for their action and said the five guards who allegedly attacked a military intelligence officer last week will surrender themselves to police.

Police had told the senior monk that they would charge up to 10 guards with attempted murder.

Deputy director of the International Relations Division under the Directorate of Joint Intelligence Col Witthawat Wattanakul was admitted to Mongkutwattana General Hospital at 1.30am on Friday with shrapnel wound in his ankles and facial bruising after being assaulted and shot at by PDRC guards.

According to the PDRC, following a series of M 79 grenade attacks near rally sites, security around the area has been beefed up. Their security guards mistook Col Witthawat for one of the assailants and opened fired on him.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2014-04-29 footer_n.gif

Not making excuses for anyone but cant help wondering why a high ranking army officer in plain clothes was there alone, he must have known what was happening there and that he could be confronted.

Possibly he lived nearby, but haven't seen anything to explain his presence.

Not making excuses for anyone but cant help wondering why a high ranking army officer in plain clothes was there alone, he must have known what was happening there and that he could be confronted.

this is basicaly a free country where one can walk and go where one wants to go. RIGHT?????????????whistling.gif

Temple land cannot be sold or transfer, hence have no dollar value. Besides, the shooting was a fake, a make up report by the red newspaper kaosod.

Show evidence that it was a fake.

Suthep man are peaceful people. The Thai court has already prove that they protest without weapon.

If the army boy got shot it his foot, most likely the bullet come from his own gun, hidden in his own pocket.

hmmmm.... OK. wacko.png

" watermelon police"

Yes there is such a thing.

I just follow the "majority" rules.

The "democracy" way.

The red say yes, means yes.

The red say no , the court will have to say no.

hmmmm.... OK. wacko.png

While the yellows get members of a very important family attending their funerals. hmmmm....OK

Of course it's ok. That why my friend tell me WAIT LONG LONG.

RTP stands for Royal red thai police.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Temple land cannot be sold or transfer, hence have no dollar value. Besides, the shooting was a fake, a make up report by the red newspaper kaosod.

Suthep man are peaceful people. The Thai court has already prove that they protest without weapon.

If the army boy got shot it his foot, most likely the bullet come from his own gun, hidden in his own pocket.

Why do you come here and make up stories like this. The monk already said his guards did it. How many guards have shot other guards in the past. The court didn't prove they were peaceful, Remember justice is blind especially in Thailand.

• Like 1

It would be nice if the red leaders showed the same level of responsibility and arranged for all of their people who have shot at and thrown grenades at the protesters to surrender.

Or even get KO Tee to turn himself in.

Or better still Thaksin.

But that will never happen for they have never and will never accept responsibility for any of their actions.

It would be nice if the red leaders showed the same level of responsibility and arranged for all of their people who have shot at and thrown grenades at the protesters to surrender.

Or even get KO Tee to turn himself in.

Or better still Thaksin.

But that will never happen for they have never and will never accept responsibility for any of their actions.

and Suthep and the bulldhite monk and that silly indian guy

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Why do you come here and make up stories like this. The monk already said his guards did it. How many guards have shot other guards in the past. The court didn't prove they were peaceful, Remember justice is blind especially in Thailand.

So you don't believe Thai Court that proclaim the protesters peaceful and without weapon?

Edited by chotthee

hmmmm.... OK. wacko.png

" watermelon police"

Yes there is such a thing.

I just follow the "majority" rules.

The "democracy" way.

The red say yes, means yes.

The red say no , the court will have to say no.

are you saying the reds are controlling the courts? Guess there will absolutely no chance of Yingluk or her crew being prosecuted then, no chance of a judicial coup and the arrest warrants will be reinstated for all the PDRC people.

crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

Mango Bob, notice that not only that his reply to my post is a non sequitur.but it also gives credence to the possibility of him being

a Thai plant; a shill. Analyze his syntax and his consistent gong-ho pro-Suthep posts. He might very well be one of the many so called "students" volunteering to change Farang perception of their dear leader. We have seen the likes of him come and disappear from the Fora in TV.

Come on, Military and the PDRC and Dems are tied at the hip. We've had countless cases on military personel even being on the payroll of the PDRC. So one of them were in civilian clothes, nobody knew it..and the PDRC guards did their typical deal, beat and shoot people!! We are not exactly dealing with well trained security guards, it is more like dealing with Mafia enforcers..with a boss being Suthep and a Buddhist monk! Crazy.

Mafia enforcers.? I beg to differ. Had it been the wise guys of any New York family, not even his bones would have been found.

Ever wonder why every family back then kept a barn full of hungry pigs?

Phra Buddha Issara said he would use the title deed of Wat Onoi, where he is the abbot, as surety when seeking bail for the guards.

Yes, amazing Thailand.....

They are only suspects or defendents. They become criminals if and when convicted.

But I am surprised the Wat title can be used legitimately for a bail bond from a legal viewpoint. The purpose of collateral for bail is that the collateral can be confiscated in the event the defendent breaks bail. When a wat is the collateral there are two possible issues.

1) Value of the temple. Value is usually determined by the marketplace with arm's-length sales of similar properties between unrelated parties having no common economic relationship. There may be few comparable sales to establish value with any certainty that would substantially lower the value of the collateral.

2) Transferrability. If ownership of this wat is limited, ie., can only transfer to an abbot, its value will be limited. If title cannot be transferred except back to a central buddhist organization or the HRM King, a wat has no value as collateral.

3) Tax exempt property. If the wat is tax exempt property, but transferrable, payment of back taxes may be required in the transfer and reduce the overall value of the property.

4) Use of property. if the wat is tax exempt and/or deemed heritage property, adaptability to another use may be restricted and limit its value.

A while back someone build a factory upwind (or up-canal) from Wat Onoi, disregarding pleas to reconsider. Phra Buddha Issara made headlines back then as he threatened to sell property and relocate. There was quite an outrage, naturally, but don't recall anything actually coming of it (obviously, the Wat is still there). No idea about the property's legal status, and I think it was more a publicity stunt, or means to pressure the other party.

So using the title deed as bail surety wouldn't be beyond him, wonder how the court will react to that, though.

And when will the monk surrender to face charges against him.

Is he actually facing any charges?

Suthep and lot of the other PDRC leaders certainly do. Seemed to think that the courts sort of dodged charging a monk.

He's been around police stations and courts the past few months, so guess they could have arrested him if they were up to it.

Why charge 10 guards when only one shot? Or is it that the police have no evidence about anything, so they are charging all the guards that were awake at the time? Or do they have evidence that they all were shooting?

same way in which there's groups attempting to bring murder charges against Yingluck for the deaths of protestors this year, and against Abhisit and Suthep for 2010.

As another posters said you can still be charged with murder even if you didn't physically do the deed