Yingluck to decide whether to attend Asean Summit in Myanmar: Surapong

webfact

If there will be media cameras and WiFi for Twitter and Facebook, Abhisit would be the natural selection to attend.

Three caretaker ministers attended a water security conference in Malaysia last week. Just for the final day, complete with aides, assistants and two cameramen to make their own video recording for television. Looks like any opportunity to fly and get a bit of PR at the moment.

Maybe Thaksin will go in their place after all he is the real leader.

I would expect him to be there in person. It isn't in Thailand. I would also expect either Surapong or Yingluck to attend as well.

Why shouldn't she go?

She is the caretaker PM and has been doing a great job under enormous pressure and distractions.

Thailand has a seat at the table and it should be represented.

Second sentence, oooooohhhhcheesy.gifcheesy.gif and that's over 3 years he means.

I would really like to hear what the parrot thinks that this caretaker PM has accomplished over these trying 3 years.

You'll never hear it--HE doesn't want to know, He is not here for that, only to antagonize.

His second sentence where I replied with the smiley's just plain and simple PATHETIC.

He is not on his own as I posted recently, there are about 10 of these posters posting the same stuff, Never had one of them answer that question.

What did she accomplish over the 3 years that requires merit. The PTP have been getting paid by the country to improve the quality of life, and govern with integrity as sworn in to do.

• Like 1

.................I thought she and her criminal brother said they were going to retire from politics.................or have they change their mind again? Either way it would be interesting to see her contribution to a pan asian summit!!!!!!!!

Yingluck should send Suthep. I'm sure the other ASEAN countries would love to hear about his ideas on insurrection, overthrowing an elected government, replacing it with an unelected, personal people's committee, suspending elections and the constitution, etc. After that Thailand will find itself on the outside looking in.

Maybe Yingluck WILL go and they can hear about murder of dozens of unarmed protestors and students, her running the country on behalf of a convicted criminal and stealing from the pockets of the countries rice farmers - Im sure theyre already on the outside looking in!!!!!! best to present both sides eh?

Yingluck to decide whether to attend Asean Summit in Myanmar

Keep it coming, it's important to know if there is the possibility of a future decision on a likely action, or not...thumbsup.gif

I understand that she's considering 'mulling' the decision, with a possible upgrade to 'taking advice into consideration', in the fullness-of-time and at-the-appropriate-juncture, or perhaps she's just delegate the decision with a response by the end of June ? rolleyes.gif

Yingluck could attend as a private person after she has been relieved of her command by the Constitutional Court. Even if she refuses to recognise the court's authority and tries to stay on, will foreign countries be happy to deal with her? I don't think so.

I think she should go out of politeness to our Burmese neighbors. She can thank them for bolstering the Thai workforce as well as having a chance to say her fond farewells. Maybe even a spot of tea with ASSK.

Go Yingluck, better you than the little gremlin

yes and she can say thanks for all the energy to power those many thaksin owned 7/11 franchises

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

I was always led to believe that 7-11 franchise was owned by the Charoen Pokphand Group under Dhanin Chearavanont?

Where does the Dubai guy fit in?

Maybe she could thank them for the rice they helped her rice scheme with.