**Post Up A Photo Of Your Car !

Sorry if this topic has been done already, But let's post some photos of your car! It can be your daily driver, a car your building/restoring etc. Post a bit of information of any modifications and such.

I was going to say only here in Thailand but if you have a car in your 'home' country feel free to share as well.

More interested in the old cars but if you want to share your BMW or Fortuner feel free.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh! Sorry you said my car..... Well it looks like this anyways, just minus the cuties.. I thought you'd appreciate a better pic then just the car itself..

He asked for pictures of cars, not bikes. cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Oh! Sorry you said my car..... Well it looks like this anyways, just minus the cuties.. I thought you'd appreciate a better pic then just the car itself..

He asked for pictures of cars, not bikes. cheesy.gif

Eh? Bikes? You lost me.......

Yep Ace that's why I'm now buying and refurbishing them besides being really fun to drive, they are the only 4 seater, rotary engined sports coupe Mazda has ever made, and it's quite possible they may be the last generation rotary engine vehicle so owning one will potentially be a windfall if you keep it and take care of it, (though they are princesses in that circumstance).

looks nice Bandit...wrong colour wink.png

From factory it was red, didn't like it, then I widened the rear arches a tad and the wing "spats" were molded in, plus the hood scoop. Plus all the rust was cut out and patch panels welded and finished. So a paint job, actually I haven't got a good photo of the real paint, it is a Mica paint, sort of semi metalic, which looked great in the sun light. The colour is from an early MR2, it must have been done over 20 years back.

From factory it was red, didn't like it, then I widened the rear arches a tad and the wing "spats" were molded in, plus the hood scoop. Plus all the rust was cut out and patch panels welded and finished. So a paint job, actually I haven't got a good photo of the real paint, it is a Mica paint, sort of semi metalic, which looked great in the sun light. The colour is from an early MR2, it must have been done over 20 years back.

Trans, had a Z 28 when in the states .Great car the only problem that the widows sticked to the body when there was a freeze. Yours is a real beast ...love it. I have tried to get the red hose clamps here in Thailand , cannot find anywhere. cool car mate.

rx8-girls2.jpg

Looks like a good ride, err and the car looks OK too.whistling.gif

• Like 1

rx8-girls2.jpg

Looks like a good ride, err and the car looks OK too.whistling.gif

What car...?! tongue.pnglaugh.png

• Like 2

the widows sticked to the body when there was a freeze.

The widows?? w00t.gif