**Post Up A Photo Of Your Car !

You pic makes it look Stumpy thats all.biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

I seem to remember being on a 1600 meter mountain top clearing at Phu Hin Rong Kla at the time, trying to capture the color in the sky, so perhaps the lens distorted the foreground a bit. Anything is possible I suppose. I am not at all sure we were allowed to be up there but there was no one to stop us so we just drove all the way to the top.smile.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks nice Bandit...wrong colour wink.png

From factory it was red, didn't like it, then I widened the rear arches a tad and the wing "spats" were molded in, plus the hood scoop. Plus all the rust was cut out and patch panels welded and finished. So a paint job, actually I haven't got a good photo of the real paint, it is a Mica paint, sort of semi metalic, which looked great in the sun light. The colour is from an early MR2, it must have been done over 20 years back.

the widows sticked to the body when there was a freeze.

The widows?? w00t.gif

looks nice Bandit...wrong colour wink.png

From factory it was red, didn't like it, then I widened the rear arches a tad and the wing "spats" were molded in, plus the hood scoop. Plus all the rust was cut out and patch panels welded and finished. So a paint job, actually I haven't got a good photo of the real paint, it is a Mica paint, sort of semi metalic, which looked great in the sun light. The colour is from an early MR2, it must have been done over 20 years back.

the widows sticked to the body when there was a freeze.

The widows?? w00t.gif

attachicon.gifIMG_1330.JPG

The wife's car.

I prefer my Fortuner, the City is good, but needs more power.

True love, your pic on her T-shirt...........wub.png ....................smile.png

Haha, how did you guess.

Things I like better about the Fortuner is the power, the space, ( I've removed the 3rd row seats ) being able to go through any terrain, floods, potholes, rice farm waterlogged fields, etc etc with ease, but......

The City has better brakes, goes round corners better, is great on fuel and overall has a better ride, it doesn't roll about.

I can smile.png ...... and I have short lenghth of plastic pipe for listening to the "suck" thumbsup.gif

Ouiiiiii, noooooooooo sex talk please, we're British..............w00t.gif ........................................laugh.png

• Like 1

the Mrs in my "E"

attachicon.gifJag Amar.JPG

WOW !!

You got that in Pattaya, I must say, I've never seen an E Type in Pattaya, or Thailand in fact.

Is it the V12 or the 4.2 ?

Sexiest car ever made.

it's one of the last 4.2 made end of 1969 and you can see it only on weekends in early mornings when when i go with my two dogs for a cruise. the dogs seem to enjoy it even more than i do. roof down, no aircon, all these strange but interesting smells and scents. and they act crazy when i ask them "we go E?" they know all three cars by their name and hate the car called "Vegetable" which takes them to the vet.

Yes, I'm sure I can.

What are SU's ?

cheesy.gif

SUs are those little bastards attached to the sides of 3.8 and 4.2 Jaguars. keeping their sucking synchronised is an art! TransAm is one of the few people in Thailand is one of the artists.

Yes, I'm sure I can.

What are SU's ?

cheesy.gif

SUs are those little bastards attached to the sides of 3.8 and 4.2 Jaguars. keeping their sucking synchronised is an art! TransAm is one of the few people in Thailand is one of the artists.

And Z cars and older MG's etc.

the Mrs in my "E"

WOW !!

You got that in Pattaya, I must say, I've never seen an E Type in Pattaya, or Thailand in fact.

Sexiest car ever made.

it's one of the last 4.2 made end of 1969 and you can see it only on weekends in early mornings when when i go with my two dogs for a cruise. the dogs seem to enjoy it even more than i do. roof down, no aircon, all these strange but interesting smells and scents. and they act crazy when i ask them "we go E?" they know all three cars by their name and hate the car called "Vegetable" which takes them to the vet.

and they act crazy when i ask them "we go E?

Probably they are aware that it's English quality and are scared they have to pull it home. biggrin.png

• Like 2

Yes, I'm sure I can.

What are SU's ?

cheesy.gif

And Z cars and older MG's etc.

In fact near every car to do with British Motor Corporation (BL) had SU carbs. From the basic mini to the luxury Jags. The carbs were totally tunable until they did away with mixture adjustment and replaced it with a wax stat thingy, which was a bloody pain. Naam is lucky cos his won't have that fixture.

the Mrs in my "E"

WOW !!

Sexiest car ever made.

I've now got visions of two gurning dogs in an open top E-Type with choons blaring out driving round looking for a rave.

• Like 1