looking for new dog

Dirk_brijs

our Thai (found on a piece of land somewhere 12 years ago) dog passed away about 3 months ago and we are looking for a new dog

anyone knows a nice about 3 to 4 month old Thai, street or breed dog available.

will be taken care off real well

if not gone to vet no problem we will have him completely checked and vaccinated.

if you know a dog please add a pic if possible and a bit of history on the dog like from the street or semi raised by people or etc..

thanks

There are also at least two litters along the road and in the woods below the dam at lake Mabprachan.

We have taken one girl from a litter of eight and as I saw this morning there are still 6 left, obviously somebody else has taken another one.

There are also 3 girls with their mother of which I have treated one with Frontline, she is very friendly but we cannot take her, already have 2 dogs now.

Edited by a340bangla

I've got a golden retriever that just turned a year old that I need to find a new home for. He is a great dog but has a penchant for the wife's roses. Let me know if you are interested.

Keep the dog, give away the wife :)

How great! For a change a positive dog-post! Made my day and shows there is some "right" people on here, too! Have a nice weekend! clap2.gif MS

Yes I agree......let's hope it is not a case of the sceptics not awake yet..............(if it is and they feel like making a silly comment) Don't bother

Most of we expats have good hearts and care about animals......sadly not some of the Thais........

I am still looking for homes for the 6 kittens "dumped" outside my gate last Tuesday

How great! For a change a positive dog-post! Made my day and shows there is some "right" people on here, too! Have a nice weekend! clap2.gif MS

Yes I agree......let's hope it is not a case of the sceptics not awake yet..............(if it is and they feel like making a silly comment) Don't bother

Most of we expats have good hearts and care about animals......sadly not some of the Thais........

I am still looking for homes for the 6 kittens "dumped" outside my gate last Tuesday

Have you contacted Paul? You really should. If he does not have room for them, he always has people asking.

Also may be a good idea to visit soi numblawan (excuse the spelling) animal hospital, they have board there, can put advert with pics

see our newest family member

DSC03263_zps6abbd695.jpg

thanks to Mapbrachan dog shelter

Wow, i did not know Derek was giving out grown up kids nowtongue.pnglaugh.png

Congratulations on the new comer and on behalf of all homeless dogs thanks for adopting wai.gif

Have you contacted Paul? You really should. If he does not have room for them, he always has people asking.

Also may be a good idea to visit soi numblawan (excuse the spelling) animal hospital, they have board there, can put advert with pics

Hi .....yes I have already spoken to Paul......he has 49 cats boarding at the moment....so I won't add to his worries

However he did say that he would keep a look out for me

I have one man coming tomorrow for one of the kittens.....and a possibility of another two interested parties

So fingers crossed.......as my male dog who has taken on the role of baby sitting them.....may decide that he cannot "stick to his job" too much longer

Edited by DD13

Hi .....yes I have already spoken to Paul......he has 49 cats boarding at the moment....so I won't add to his worries

However he did say that he would keep a look out for me

I have one man coming tomorrow for one of the kittens.....and a possibility of another two interested parties

So fingers crossed.......as my male dog who has taken on the role of baby sitting them.....may decide that he cannot "stick to his job" too much longer

Great newsthumbsup.gif , so nice to see caring and loving people.

Be careful, as your male dog may love them so much that he will not give them up.

I did say i had 15 dogs, but did not mention i also have 9 cats(all rescue of course), Funny enough the boss male dog, raised all the cats one by one and loved them to death.

Cats can and do bite his legs, his tail, his tongue and he lets them, even lets them steal his food.

post-207093-0-12632200-1399127379_thumb.

• Like 1