Suthep says May 14 will be a 'win or lose' battle

webfact

How many final battles that assassin thief corrupted liar has lost so far ?

All of them. The most hatred people of Thailand (and according to Democratic Party former leader Chuan leekpai "the most corrupt people in Thailand") can't win any battle. The only battle he can 'win" is massacring women and children sheltered inside a temple.

Please elaborate on this temple incident where Sutep killed children ? Methinks you are talking billeous bile.

''assassin theif corrupted liar' - ? Talking about Thaksin there ? I think so.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are witnessing a man at his wits end, a nutter, a loser, all self inflicted. this "last battle" won't be any different from all his other string of failures. if it wasn't for the fact that he has caused such massive amounts of damage to Thailand i would probably feel sorry for him.

A nutter, a loser ? sounds like the author to me, or maybe the people he supports. whistling.gif

You red sheeple are really becoming some vile people, the red propaganda has twisted your minds and filled you with so much hate. I guess this is exactly what the red propaganda is supposed to do, I guess you are easily manipulated. Very sad indeed.

Effect change from within parliament as a reasonable and coherent opposition party. For all its faults PT win elections again and again. One person, one vote. Holding them to account democratically is the best way. Hijacking BKK and paralysing parts of the country and economy can't be a good thing, surely.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

NOT in any way associating myself with actively supporting anyone, not my country, not a citizen, not voting, not wanting to be any sort of influence, but I observe and am interested as an on-looker. The associations with red and people's movements and burning Constitutions and disenfranchising the people who voted in a standing government, and asserting one's self (and group) as more ethical, honest, not corrupt and proclaiming one's self as the leader/President/guardian to be ... is just so much like a totalitarian sort of take over. I almost expect to see little red books of how one group is good and the other is to be re-educated. Human nature seems to be fairly predictable and this all looks like a trading of one not so honest group for another equally dishonest group using the old "grass roots" and "party of the poor people" sort of platform to grab for power and money for themselves and their own cronies and groupies.

Honoring the Monarchy is a good tactical move. I'm told the little Prince is kind of a hip though thick sort of dude with a heavy entitlement mentality and the PDRC likes him. That sounds like an engine of progressive change as well. This is all very creepy to me.

Having been once slammed by a commercial (Orchid Hotel) van driver, I'm too occupied with watching for drivers drifting or shooting across driving lanes to be more than curious about PDRC and mentally documenting the comparisons with other political upheavals in my short lifetime. burp.gif.pagespeed.ce.RBpw6FUyRR.gif

THANKS so much for the heads up.

Now we know when the tourism boom to normality can resume.

The great thing about the direct no nonsense approach of all Thai politician's they mean what they say and they say what they mean.

This is really the last go,I'm sure what ever the outcome all sides will shake hands work to gether for the benefit of all and roll their sleeves up for the next rice harvest possibly ?

Avoid a recession and potential jobs blow

Save the currency from debt depreciation and speculum

Avoid inconvenience to locals and foreign devils aike

Rescue the farmers, eating more rice and less caviar

Bring peace friendship and smiles back to Krung Thep

Go on you know you want to

TATty has asked the prince of Sommelier to update their esteemed nations travel advisory that LOS is possibly a hub of liars

Edited by RubbaJohnny