Boarding Kennals Needed (Dog & Cat) Any Advice

I researched thsi carefully a while back. More options for dogs than for cats.

I finally concluded this place http://k9bangkok.com/dog-boarding/ would be ideal. It is not in Bkk despite the url name, it is in Chantaburi and they will pick the dog up for a reasonable fee. What I most liked about this place, in addition to the consistently positive feedback I heard from thsoe who use it, is that they let the dogs play outside most of the day, with plenty of activities.

For a cat, I never did find a suitable place, suitable by my definition being a place where they will not be caged nor confined to a tiny room all the time, but rather also be able to play outside or at least in a large inside space regularly. Of course the infrastructure requirements for that are much more exacting with cats than dogs since they can climb over fences and so forth.

I still have on my list one possible place for cat boarding that I could not verify and would need to visit in person, and that is Cat Society at Ozono in Bangkok.

Meanwhile I just went through a grueling overland trip to Cambodia in order to bring cat with me, he's here in my hotel room as I post. So if you find a place that you like for cat boarding - anywhere in Thailand - -please let me know!

• 2 months later...

if still needed, I do take care of dogs and cats at my home in the west suburbs of bkk, around sai thai mai southern bus terminal. 200b for cats and from 250b for dogs. Have a garden, but also daily walks