Examination For Elementary 6

KatieCat

Hello everybody I am a chinese girl who would like to study Thai and take the elementary 6 examination. But I don't know where to find the information for this exams. I have visited many websites, even use the google but couldnt' find the information that I want. If anybody know anything about this, or know the website that I can find the information, please help me. Thank you very much. :o

• 3 months later...
Hello everybody I am a chinese girl who would like to study Thai and take the elementary 6 examination. But I don't know where to find the information for this exams. I have visited many websites, even use the google but couldnt' find the information that I want. If anybody know anything about this, or know the website that I can find the information, please help me. Thank you very much. :o

The Pratom 6 (6th Grade) test is offered once a year in December. Registration is open for the exam this year in the first week of October, 2-6. Many of the Thai Language schools offer exam preparation courses and will also assist you to register for the exam. Alternatively, you can apply at the Ministry of Education.

I took the preparation course and the exam last year through Piammitr Language School. The link to their website is below.

Piammitr Language School

Good luck on your exam :D

The Pratom 6 (6th Grade) test is offered once a year in December. Registration is open for the exam this year in the first week of October, 2-6. Many of the Thai Language schools offer exam preparation courses and will also assist you to register for the exam. Alternatively, you can apply at the Ministry of Education.

I took the preparation course and the exam last year through Piammitr Language School. The link to their website is below.

How much does it cost for registration ?

How much does it cost for registration ?

Last year the registration fee was 500 Baht.

All information about the examination, together with the relevant application forms, is available on the Bureau of Education Testing website: http://bet.obec.go.th. The information on this website breaks down the test into its component parts, and explains what each part is about.

You may also wish to do a search in this forum. I and others have posted in detail about our experience with the test.

Cheers,

Bob

All information about the examination, together with the relevant application forms, is available on the Bureau of Education Testing website: http://bet.obec.go.th. The information on this website breaks down the test into its component parts, and explains what each part is about.

You may also wish to do a search in this forum. I and others have posted in detail about our experience with the test.

Cheers,

Bob

Hey Bob !. Thank for yr helping with website. I'm study at Silom now P&A language Center and my teacher giving me a dictation , reading and doing alot of exercise. She also told me that I have to read rhym. Do they have to read this when U take an exam as well ? Gosh ! Ii's hard !!!!!!!! :o

Cheers,

Bob

Hey Bob !. Thank for yr helping with website. I'm study at Silom now P&A language Center and my teacher giving me a dictation , reading and doing alot of exercise. She also told me that I have to read rhym. Do they have to read this when U take an exam as well ? Gosh ! Ii's hard !!!!!!!! :o

There is a possibility you could get asked to read a rhyme yes, so worth working on. It is mainly made up of a dictation piece and essay, which you get three subjects to chose from, a multiple choice exercise and a read aloud section to test your understanding of pronounciation, this last piece is followed by a short chat with the examiner.

There is a possibility you could get asked to read a rhyme yes, so worth working on. It is mainly made up of a dictation piece and essay, which you get three subjects to chose from, a multiple choice exercise and a read aloud section to test your understanding of pronounciation, this last piece is followed by a short chat with the examiner.

All Right ! Thanks alot. I will work on it now. I studied reading poem yesterday with my teacher. I feel more confident though but reading poem bloody hard I tell U..

Anyhow if you guys got any news for test please let me know. I'm really dedicate on ป. 6 . :o

Cheers.

There was no poetry reading on the exam last year. I doubt you will be required to read poetry this year either.
Did U remember all test on last exam ? What 's all about ? What was the topic ? Would be nice if U can give me all of that then give me an idea what I should focus on..

Thanks alot.. :o