Phyahtai May Health Check Special

Phyathai

"Do not let your heart be troubled”

The following 3 Heart Investigations for only 3,000 Baht!

• CT Calcium Scoring
  • ABI
  • CAVI

1. CT Calcium Scoring: Cat scan of the 4 main arteries of the heart to detect the build up of plaque on the artery walls which leads to narrowing of the arteries and heart disease.

2. ABI (ankle - brachial index): is the ratio of blood pressure in the lower legs to the blood pressure in the arms. Compared to the arms, lower blood pressure in the leg is an indication of blocked arteries. ABI is useful for early diagnosis of stroke and aneurysms

3. CAVI (cardio - ankle vascular index): CAVI is an index that lets us know the stiffness of the artery from the heart to the ankles. CAVI is useful for early diagnosis and care.

(Cardiologist’s fee is not included in the above price if a follow up consultation is recommended)

I have also attached a file with information and costs on this month's regular health check up promotions.

To make an appointment or for more information contact Gavin on the following:

Email: [email protected]

Telephone: 089 - 7500293

• Like 2

I've been watching Gavin's specials for years. Finally signed up for one and I have to say it was pretty good. They are in Sri Racha. So not too far from Pattaya.

Having a bunch of dental work done there. So far so good! Gavin is great to work with.