Living in the outer Areas Ice too dear?

weegee

Try this....

If you are on the farm and dont have a fridge or the local shop is a fair way away.....But you have fertilizer lying around.

Put a mixture of Urea and Water at 50/50 in a bucket or tub, stir it well, then put in your beer....presto, cold beer in 5 minutes.

• Like 1

I believe the OP was referring to being out in the country where no electricity was available and there was no close convenience store. Perhaps at the family rice farm, which is quite often a long way from civilization. If the Urea trick works, it could be useful.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 6 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

I believe the OP was referring to being out in the country where no electricity was available and there was no close convenience store. Perhaps at the family rice farm, which is quite often a long way from civilization. If the Urea trick works, it could be useful.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 6 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Your right george....surprised me when i tried it, after being told by an Old Aussie Farmer.....

put a can of beer into a old sock pour petrol on it and than swing it around until petrol evaporates take can out of sock and you have a cold beer

forget the old sock bit....I cant stop looking at your avatar...biggrin.png top stuff.

Put a mixture of Urea and Water at 50/50 in a bucket or tub, stir it well, then put in your beer

I hope you had in mind, putting your beer in the urea, instead of the urea in your beer . Actually I guess you were also thinking about JD instead of beer.

Edited by JesseFrank
  • Like 1

Put a mixture of Urea and Water at 50/50 in a bucket or tub, stir it well, then put in your beer

I hope you had in mind, putting your beer in the urea, instead of the urea in your beer . Actually I guess you were also thinking about JD instead of beer.

It works on JD too....naturally I have tried that....FIRST.

Your wit tonight sounds like you have been having a couple too....thumbsup.gif

I read the thread regarding life in Issan in the archives, and though after reading it, issangeorge would be most likely to want to hear that....

I intend to read it all tomorrow, gee theres a good laugh in it from some up there in Issan.

Here's another one. Get a six pack of cans dig a hole in some sand put the cans in,cover up with about 1 inch of sand on top pour petrol on it and light it, when the flames go out dig up and you have cold beers.

Learnt these little tricks from working 10 years in the Australian desert when I use to get in trouble for using fire extinguishes to do the same thing.

• Like 2

Here's another one. Get a six pack of cans dig a hole in some sand put the cans in,cover up with about 1 inch of sand on top pour petrol on it and light it, when the flames go out dig up and you have cold beers.

Learnt these little tricks from working 10 years in the Australian desert when I use to get in trouble for using fire extinguishes to do the same thing.

thumbsup.gif

Just make sure you read the label on the exinguisher first. I did that at work once but it turned out to be a powder extinguisher instead of CO2. It was a big mess and the chief found out..whistling.gif

• Like 1

put a can of beer into a old sock pour petrol on it and than swing it around until petrol evaporates take can out of sock and you have a cold beer

Avatar rocks. Got my attention also. Never understood how the brits could drink room temp beer. Ugh!!!!sick.gif.pagespeed.ce.tVTSNn-2vr.png

jcb2001 post # 15

Avatar rocks. Got my attention also. Never understood how the brits could drink room temp beer. Ugh!!!!xsick.gif.pagespeed.ic.tVTSNn-2vr.png

Good English beer thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif like a lot of European beers licklips.gif.pagespeed.ce.v-hsVd-Wpu.gif were and still are made for drinking at room temperature.burp.gif.pagespeed.ce.RBpw6FUyRR.gif

Lager saai.gif.pagespeed.ce.f25DL0fHCd.gif ( maidens water as we called it in my youth 1960 +) is meant to be chilled.

There-Is-No-Strong-Beer.-Only-Weak-Men..