NACC indicts Yingluck, asks Senate to impeach her as PM

webfact

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, now that the NACC have finished their job with YL, they should have plenty of time for Suthep. Will he be indicted in 21 days, too?

Fat chance.

EDIT: Btw, those of you partying because Cinderella has been spanked, just you wait and see the fat dragon sister rearing her head when election time comes around.

Edited by EvilDrSomkid

And PTP in whatever guise will still win the next election.

Simply my opinion, as they will have little opposition from the Dems who have lost all credibility and in effect united the "reds" .

What other opposition will the PTP have?

yeah really united..hahahaha come to ubon and see them crying (not)..even the local hiso has taken his ptp flags off his gate.....i believe you though cos your obviously well informed..this country needs something new other than all this rabble now including the dems...

I wouldn't respond to his trolling.

He knows full well that this is no longer 2011, the PTP have lost massive appeal and as far as uniting the reds.... They are already united.... all 3000 of them.

The red shirts will NOT be allowed to ruin this country any further by intimidation of voters.

The last election saw PTP lose out on 5 million votes since 2011, and the past few months have seen them lose every last shred of credibility.

They will be lucky to get 8 million votes and that is with YL... without her, probably less.

The Dems have lost absolutely zero credibility. They got 11.5 million in 2011 and they will get more at the next ballot if they choose to contest it.

PTP are done..... It's all over.... Just need the 308 senators and PTP members to get their ban for the charter bill and they can't come back in any 'guise'.

• Like 1

Well, now that the NACC have finished their job with YL, they should have plenty of time for Suthep. Will he be indicted in 21 days, too?

Fat chance.

What corruption?

You want to impeach Suthep from what position? PDRC leader?

Impeach her? She's gone already.

She is gone, but still needs to be punished. I'm guessing she will get a fine of around 600 billion(or however much it is found that her clan have stolen from the Thai people) and with any luck a lengthy prison sentence to deter any future politician from emptying the state's coffers to enrich their family in such an arrogant and blatant manner. Fair is fair.

name me ONE SENATE...ONE UPPER HOUSE THAT IS ...ANYWHERE in the world that is TRULY democratically elected ... (voting alone with paid money or party appointed nominees doesn't count). DEMOCRATICALLY I SAID..

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Edited by Boo
removed flame
  • Like 2

Fat chance.

EDIT: Btw, those of you partying because Cinderella has been spanked, just you wait and see the fat dragon sister rearing her head when election time comes around.

"EDIT: Btw, those of you partying because Cinderella has been spanked, just you wait and see the fat dragon sister rearing her head when election time comes around."

that is a valid point.....

I'm still partying a bit from yesterdays decision by the CC... I hope I survive, pray for me M8s!

pace yourself lad...wonder if shes checking flight times yet..

Maybe already in the land of sand... with what's his name...

There is a lot of people trying to score points off each other at the recent news. I will remind everyone of the forum rules specifically;

2) Do not use ThaiVisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, inaccurate, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. You also agree not to post negative comments criticizing the legal proceedings or judgments of any Thai court of law.

5) Do not use Thaivisa as a platform to gather support to effect changes on political or governmental issues.

6) Do not post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel. Defamation is the issuance of a statement about another person or business which causes that person to suffer harm. Libel is when the defamatory statement is published either in a drawing, painting, cinematography, film, picture or letters made visible by any means, or any other recording instruments, recording picture or letters, or by broadcasting or spreading picture, or by propagation by any other means. Defamation is both a civil and criminal charge in Thailand.

7) Respect fellow members by posting in a civil manner: do not launch personal attacks, or be hateful or insulting towards other members, ie No flaming

8) Do not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities or to incite useless arguments by avoiding troll activity.

9) Do not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling.Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

11) Do not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

15) Do not make changes to quoted material that changes the intended meaning of the quoted post

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Here's where it all comes crashing down, thanks to the recent senate elections.

The coup clowns don't have the required 3/5 of the senate vote.

There will be no impeachment.

I think the idea of a impeachment is to really ensure that she has gone and everybody else with her I think they have the votes, when you are looking down the barrel of a gun , sometimes you do what you are asked .

After an unanimous 9-0 on Wednesday from CC...

In an unanimous 7-0 vote on Thursday, by NACC

VICTORY!!

First time in 3 years she has the unanimity twice in a row on the same week .... cheesy.gif

Thank you 3 times

• Like 2

Fat chance.

"EDIT: Btw, those of you partying because Cinderella has been spanked, just you wait and see the fat dragon sister rearing her head when election time comes around."

Lol, don't forget what local men say about the women,

"gae reo tai cha", age fast, die slow. Probably applies to politics as well.

Their are claims that the NACC are corrupt, bias agency that are abusing their powers. Most people wouldn't disagree with that assessment.

Once the dust is settled, hopefully justice is served to the members of this group and they go behind bars.

moonao no offence intended Sir but you certainly have one thing going for you. You have a flair for amusement in your posts.

Reading the above reminds me of the claim back in the US that people who shop at Walmart have the same DNA. And most people who see them wouldn't disagree with that assessment.

• Like 2

Fat chance.

Very valid!! post-9891-0-39126200-1399545509_thumb.jp

Its taken far too long to get to this point but now that the shins are cornered its time to act decisively and ruthlessly against the whole clan including the ex wife, the red thugs can be dealt with by the military, taksin was a master of extra judicial justice, well now its time to bring this saga to its inevitable conclusion and wipe this era from the history books..

What are you advocating? Assasinating them?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Fat chance.

Very valid!! attachicon.gifwappa.jpg

Thaksin of Dubai in disguise ? or is it the former minster of ear medicine in one of his cunning disguise's ?

• Like 1

saltandpepper, on 08 May 2014 - 11:34, said:
jaidam, on 08 May 2014 - 11:31, said:
taony, on 08 May 2014 - 11:18, said:

Impeach her? She's gone already.

She is gone, but still needs to be punished. I'm guessing she will get a fine of around 600 billion(or however much it is found that her clan have stolen from the Thai people) and with any luck a lengthy prison sentence to deter any future politician from emptying the state's coffers to enrich their family in such an arrogant and blatant manner. Fair is fair.

.....if she is still around at that time. The Shinawatra have a tendency to fly abroad when they have to face the music!

Like criminals do....

So now we have the Prime Minister position that can be taken away if the incumbant fails to stop corruption. In future they will not have to prove that any corruption has taken place or name the people who have been corrupt.

Seems like there will never be a stable government in Thailand again.

Doesn't matter how you try to spin it, she was responsible for overseeing the scam scheme and failed to prevent billions of Baht from being skimmed. If they can show that she was actively involved in that part of the fiasco, then she will receive jail time like her brother, although no doubt, just like her brother, she will not be here to receive the verdict...!!

• Like 2

This dirt will never see a day in jail. Sad but true.

Jail for what?

Thumping the Democrats in an election?

Yingluck is far and away the cleanest, least corrupt PM this nation has ever seen.

Just like her much maligned brother Thaksin who said he was rich enough not to need to be corrupt.

• Like 2

I like it...

But....but.... Suthep, Abhisit..........what about their crimes of genocide?facepalm.gif

As long as you feel happy with yourself joking about the deaths of 96 people by referring to a genocide, feel free. I'm just glad I'm not you.

As was commented in post#22, to them they're not people, they are a species.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app