Yingluck - Twin-blow but no KO

webfact

"However, the anti-government People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC), which has been running street protests for six months, appears to believe the removal of Yingluck gives them the long-awaited opportunity to set up a reform administration. "Tomorrow [today] we will take steps towards appointing a new government," PDRC spokesman Akanat Promphan said."

Well, this should be interesting. Perhaps a panel of TV members should appoint a new government too. crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

..............................."Perhaps a panel of TV members should appoint a new government too"..............................

I would like to nominate fabio for Minister of Propaganda...............................cheesy.gif

(no, seriously, he is made for the job)

• Like 1

I am just wondering now this has happened if she did try to flee the country,presumably she could not use a public airport,would she be allowed to leave by the authorties i mean,or would it be a private jet at a private airfeild,i suspect the latter,does any one have any ideas about this,i mean is she at present free to leave the country?

I suspect there are plenty more shopping days until her flight leaves, wherever it leaves from. But a private jet? She'll need at least a 737 to carry all the swag. I wonder if Kentucky State U has that new library wing on hold now... But a ribbon-cutting would provide a great pretense for a trip abroad provided it comes at the right moment.

I am just wondering now this has happened if she did try to flee the country,presumably she could not use a public airport,would she be allowed to leave by the authorties i mean,or would it be a private jet at a private airfeild,i suspect the latter,does any one have any ideas about this,i mean is she at present free to leave the country?

I suspect there are plenty more shopping days until her flight leaves, wherever it leaves from. But a private jet? She'll need at least a 737 to carry all the swag. I wonder if Kentucky State U has that new library wing on hold now... But a ribbon-cutting would provide a great pretense for a trip abroad provided it comes at the right moment.

Actually I think a lot of people would be glad to see her go, especially if she took the Shin family with her and they were all one-way tickets. Good riddance !

Let's hope that if this bunch are refusing to move, then the PDRC are ready to 'move them' forcefully.

If the courts can't do it, and the army don't have the stomach to do it.... then the people will do it.

It may get ugly.

You do know your out numbered.....even with all the loses the farmers took with the rice scam, the farmers still hate the Bangkok Elites.

Of course the PDRC have a plan to win todays final battle. They are going to blow their whistles as loudly as they possibly can and spout more rhetoric which will have Sutheps clowns orgasming in the streets and behind their computers. And when that fails miserably, Suthep will announce another final day, next week.

wow! so sour grapes! at last the crap got the boot she deserves. ???

stand proud as Thailand's first female PM and you acted with dignity

the vast majority of Thais know that the time for the feudalistic Ammart is nearly over - they will never give up until it IS over - just a question of time

Very proud - to be caught lying and cheating and removed from office.

Thailand will never really progress until the feudal Ammart relinquish control - and that includes the feudal noveau rich Shin Clan,

• Like 1

I'm gonna miss her. She was the prettiest prime minister I've ever seen.

Time you took a ride on the 5 pm sky train around Siam

then you will see what real beautiful Thai ladies look like

and sadly to say, most have more commonsense

Hope the missus doesn't read this post tezza ;)

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yes she is. She has not been indicted on a single charge by the courts only a ruling.

I'm gonna miss her. She was the prettiest prime minister I've ever seen.

Time you took a ride on the 5 pm sky train around Siam

then you will see what real beautiful Thai ladies look like

and sadly to say, most have more commonsense

Hope the missus doesn't read this post tezza wink.png

I take your point, but it was actually the wife who told me to write it

she know that these office workers by culture would never even thing of talk to a farlang

But then again the wife things Lady boys are more beautiful than Thai girls

What?! no more governing? Let's see what PT did while governing:

>> gave T a passport

>> tried to excuse T for any and all trespasses

>> tried to get billions of baht for T from Thai treasury

>> tried to get Bt.2.2 trillion for speedo train running from Bkk to China.

>> broken promises to farmers

Let's see what PT didn't do:

>> nothing for the environment

>> nothing for hill tribers

>> no libraries, no parks,

>> no real conversations with southern Muslims, and no repercussions for the grave mistakes made by army brass who were directly under T's control, when they killed 70+ young Muslim men in custody.

Let's hope that if this bunch are refusing to move, then the PDRC are ready to 'move them' forcefully.

If the courts can't do it, and the army don't have the stomach to do it.... then the people will do it.

It may get ugly.

You do know your out numbered.....even with all the loses the farmers took with the rice scam, the farmers still hate the Bangkok Elites.

Never miss an opportunity to give the class warfare pot a good stir, eh? The people I saw marching and singing in Bangkok, in their t-shirts and worn blue jeans, didn't look much like "elites" to me. Now Yingluck and her brother on the other hand...