Need some info how to best arrange a move to Cambodia with personal stuff

INV

I looking for some information about moving all my personal stuff like computers,TV,washing machine,etc,Full pick up

car will it be. Anyone done that recently? What will be my problem In customs/border? Any driver that you can recommend?

No moving company as the charge way to much so a guy that now this and know the right ppl at the border.

Any advice would be appreciated.

i took a bunch of stuff in and out again ( after deceided i didn't want to stay) in my car, ( it was a full back seat an bicyle on the roof) another friend broguht a bunch of stuf for me in his pick up ( covered) entered at Osmach, everytime i have entered ( 7 times now) not once by car has anyone looked in my car.

Not sure about a full pick up thou.

Note; they wont let your pickup in at Poi Pet, Palin

Thanks guys, Think I try to sell most and then see if I can find a driver/car to take me from here(Pattaya) but I not sure they can drive

inside Cambodia also?Maybe if the have some paperwork or right connection.If you guys know any one please let me know.

Thanks for all input,

I recommend that you read "7 Reasons Why You Really Shouldn't Move to Cambodia"

Common sense should tell you leave such broadstroke general advice out of threads asking for specific info.

There is a thread right in this part of the forum discussing pro- & cons of moving to Cambodia.

• Like 1