Where does she get the money?

Tmymaimee

Met a girl online...30 years old, beautiful, no kids, not Isaan (thank God), used to work in a hotel in Bangkok in marketing but she quit her job last week because she was tired of it. Her monthly salary was 15,000 baht.

Her parents own a rubber farm in the south. She supports them and helps out with a niece (10,000 baht per month).

She lives in a condo in Sukhumvit and owns a car. About every 2 months or so, she travels somewhere for 5 days or so; Japan, China, Burma, Vietnam, etc.

She has money. She will not go to any bar (Climax, Mixx, etc.) where there are working girls but she does go to higher end places (Nest, Q Bar, etc.). She seems to have a low sex drive as she doesn't scope out guys when we go out but she is familiar with some places like Gullivers which seems a bit abnormal.

So #1)...where is the money coming from? No kids, no ex boyfriend, no ex husband.

2#) Even if she was working as a hooker, there is no way that 2000 - 3000 baht every night or so would be enough to maintain her lifestyle. I don't see many hookers making much more than 50,000 per month and I'm pretty sure she goes home most nights. She seems really disgusted by anything to do with hookers and bars.

I don't want to ask too many questions as that is intrusive and none of my business but at the same time, I just don't understand. Her English sounds like she went to school in America (she's perfect) yet she says she has never left Asia and finished university in Bangkok.

It sounds like you have never been to Thailand.

The chances are high she is not telling you the truth.

Take everything she has told you with a pinch of salt.

You don't need to ask a forum where she gets her money from, think about it.

Keep your wallet firmly fastened and in your pocket.

• Like 1

Obviously she's not telling the truth. The math is pretty simple. I'm just very curious about where the money could be coming from, as no way would a hooker or mia noi be making enough to go on holidays and pay all her expenses. She doesn't even seem concerned about her lack of employment.

Your story stinks of bargirl Who has punters taking her away in short holidays and sending her money.

What to do is surprise her one day and do a "finger" check and sniff.

I said it already...bargirls don't make this kind of money, Yes, she's beautiful but she's not Ms Thailand. And why would she waste her time with me if I don't give her anything if she was working?

Well, she never asks anything from me. Not once. And she really is well mannered and never insinuates sex or even kissing. So its not coming from me.

Given this last posting, I doubt he has ever been to Thailand, or maybe on a couple of two week holidays.

QBar high class, lol.

• Like 1

Your story stinks of bargirl Who has punters taking her away in short holidays and sending her money.

I said it already...bargirls don't make this kind of money, Yes, she's beautiful but she's not Ms Thailand. And why would she waste her time with me if I don't give her anything if she was working?

You are well on the road to becoming a casualty.

She travels to different places because some guy or a bunch of guys are sending her money to facilitate this travel. She is on the game. She is playing coy in order to snare you into the game and probably has any number of other sponsors in line along with you.

She is not making the money anywhere else.

As a matter of interest how much do you think bargirls make? They aren't all poverty-ridden put upon farmgirls, many are relatively wealthy by Thai standards. The farangs who think $1,000 a month is enough to make them stop work are living in a fantasy world. $1,000 off a dumb farang is enough to supplement the earnings, that's all.

• Like 1

Mamasan told her what to say and just because you don't give her money doesn't mean you won't get bumped that May come later once your hooked in like you already are.

Qbar not the best bar in town to nail girls

Those trips could also be with different guys who come to Thailand. They could be paying for it in addition to giving her money.

Whatever her business model is, she's a hooker.

Edited by NeverSure
  • Like 2

A decent, well english spoken sexperformer in thailand can easily make 100k monthly. Add to that some suckers who sent her money and 200k would be right on the monthly mark.

The rubberfarm is likely paid for her by her.

That she doesnt seem to like sex has probably to do with your looks.

Note.....many of these girls are masters in disguise.....

You are just a temporary inbetween for her....when she has sussed you out.....where u go stay ?

• Like 2

Those trips could also be with different guys who come to Thailand. They could be paying for it in addition to giving her money.

But, but, but...... OP is TV's number one love machine

He's Barry White ... w00t.gif ... ???

• Like 2

He's Barry White ... w00t.gif ... ???

Barry White = The Walrus of Love

Whereustay= The Buffalo of Love

• Like 2

In the 'self manipulation' section.

Wasn't hard to see where the OP was heading with this thread.

16) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgment of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

CLOSED.