Reporting every 3 months

Hi guys

I am posting this for a mate who writes:

" Can anyone please clarify for me.... I have a one year OA Visa ( for over 50s) issued at the Thai Embassy in London in September last year ., which is a one year Visa. As far as I am aware I do not need to report to Immigration within that year .Thanks"

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php?page=90days

1. Photocopy of passport pages with following pages
    - front page showing name / surname / Passport No., ect.
    - current visa
    - last entry stamp of immigration
    - last extension of visa
  2. Photocopy of departure card TM.6 click to view Example TM.6 card
  3. Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any) click to view Example document
  4. Completely filled in and signed notification form TM.47 click to view Example document (Don't forget to sign name.)
  5. Envelope with 10 Baht stamp affixed and return address of foreigner for the officer in charge to send back the lower part of form TM. 47 after having received the notification. This part must be kept for reference and for future notifications of staying over 90 days.
  6. The above mentioned documents must be sent by registered mail and the receipt of the registration kept by the foreigner.
    Send the mail before the renewal date 15 days to

90 DAYS REGISTRATION,
    IMMIGRATION DIVISION 1
    Chalermprakiat Government Complex
    120 MOO 3, CHAENGWATTANA ROAD,SOI 7,
    LAKSI, BANGKOK. 10210

Notice :
    - Your registered mail must be sent to the Immigration office at least 15 days before the due date of notification.
    - Your new form will be stamped as of the expiration date of your old receipt.
    - Please keep your receipt of your registered mail in case of lost mail.
    - Your document can not be processed if you have passed the 90 days limit. ( You must come to the nearest immigration office or Immigration Division 1 in person to pay fine 2,000 Baht)
    - Waiting for reply mail over 1 month, please contact Immigration Office with your registered mail receipt.

Post to CW as usual. The post will send it to Lad Prao.

• Like 1

I went to Lad Prao on March 25 to do my 90 day address report and asked if I can mail it next time. The lady said no. I believe because Lad Prao is a tempory office.

Has any one mailed in their 90 day report after March? I would like to know because my 90 day extension and my 90 day report are no longer on the same month. I really don't want to go to Lad Prao 2 times.

I went to Lad Prao on March 25 to do my 90 day address report and asked if I can mail it next time. The lady said no. I believe because Lad Prao is a tempory office.

Has any one mailed in their 90 day report after March? I would like to know because my 90 day extension and my 90 day report are no longer on the same month. I really don't want to go to Lad Prao 2 times.

At Lad Prao you can do your 90 day reporting in person, but not by mail. (Also after the protest have ended and immigration returns to CW-road).

Mail-in reports must be send to CW-road.

They are still processing mail in 90 day reports sent to the CW address.

People have been getting their receipts for them but it is taking a little longer than normal.

At Lad Prao you can do your 90 day reporting in person, but not by mail. (Also after the protest have ended and immigration returns to CW-road).

That is great news thank you for the information you saved me from a second trip to Lad Prao.

It is amazing how a person has to choose the right words when asking a question to the immigration employees.

That is great news thank you for the information you saved me from a second trip to Lad Prao.

It is amazing how a person has to choose the right words when asking a question to the immigration employees.

"It is amazing how a person has to choose the right words when asking a question to the immigration employees. "

Really? Being clear when asking a question is an alien concept?

• Like 1

"It is amazing how a person has to choose the right words when asking a question to the immigration employees. "

No it's not but thanks for asking.

hello

for the OA must appear every 90 d in the immigration service.

One can send the T47 form by post but I'd be too afraid that he might fail in a direction as in a different. So I go to Hua Hin.

FYI, you can pair pointing with 90 day extension of your visa OA even if this one must be renewed after one month. YOU DO NOT LOSE ANY DAY:

example for me. j 90 on May 8, OA June 2, 2014 I did everything on May 8 and my visa goes OA until 2nd June 2015.

If you don't know that you could mail your 90-day report to another immigration office, how could you possibly ask? It wouldn't have been too difficult for the official in question to tell him that although he could only report in person at Lad Prao, he could send the report to CW instead if he wanted to. Try being helpful instead of sarcastic - this section of the site is for helping people with visa issues as far as I'm aware, not for trying to make yourself sound clever.

• Like 1

I've got a dumb question which i'd like an answer to from someone who knows about these things please clap2.gif ....i'm a new boy to life in thailand. i arrived here in march with a non immigrant o multi entry (3 entries) visa issued from brisbane in february. do i have to leave the country every 90 days or can i go to an immigration office. i'm going home for 5 weeks in june and its about 10 days over the 90 days

thanking you in anticipation for your great knowledgable answers

I've got a dumb question which i'd like an answer to from someone who knows about these things please clap2.gif ....i'm a new boy to life in thailand. i arrived here in march with a non immigrant o multi entry (3 entries) visa issued from brisbane in february. do i have to leave the country every 90 days or can i go to an immigration office. i'm going home for 5 weeks in june and its about 10 days over the 90 days

You have to leave every 90 days. I you have a multiple entry non-o visa there is no limit on the number of entries you can do.

You could do a border run early to get another 90 days to get the extra days you need. You can do it at any time during your 90 day entry.

You have to leave every 90 days. I you you have a multiple entry non-o visa there is no limit on the number of entries you can do.

You could do a border run early to get another 90 days to get the extra days you need. You can do it at any time during your 90 day entry.

I read it that he had a retirement Visa,which lasts 1 year without having to leave the country but 90 day reporting is required, If the Visa he obtained was a Multi entry, he can leave the country and return before the expiry date of the Visa and get a further 12 months on the same Visa, This can only be done once.

I read it that he had a retirement Visa,which lasts 1 year without having to leave the country but 90 day reporting is required, If the Visa he obtained was a Multi entry, he can leave the country and return before the expiry date of the Visa and get a further 12 months on the same Visa, This can only be done once.

You are talking about a multiple O-A visa, but he has a non-O visa which is not the same and doesn''t give an extra year.

hi guys. did my 90 days last week jomtien took all paper work copies etc, lady did not even look at it, looked at passport renewed 90 recipt this one had a bar code on it, she said next time only bring passport and recipt wow how good is that. please excuse spelling.