New office Maesot

Kwasaki

You have to go all the way to Maesot? Can't you use the Phitsanulok Office near Makro?

Yep !! a bit of a pain really but Sukhothai comes under Maesot office and their head office is Chiangmai.

Still not such a bad day out with the Mrs for the first visit and then 2 months later back myself alone on the motorbike to get the passport stamped.

Only know of 1 person who lives Sukhothai province but has a Phitsanulok address as well for yearly extensions, I guess that's the only way around it.

Kwasaki

Kwasaki

F.I.o.R.

• photo-thumb-87530.jpg,q_r=0.pagespeed.ce
  • Advanced Members
  • xbullet_black.png.pagespeed.ic.jB6hmcewRxbullet_black.png.pagespeed.ic.jB6hmcewRxbullet_black.png.pagespeed.ic.jB6hmcewRxbullet_black.png.pagespeed.ic.jB6hmcewRxbullet_black.png.pagespeed.ic.jB6hmcewRxbullet_black.png.pagespeed.ic.jB6hmcewR
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 2014-05-12 16:56:05

Did my 9th marriage extension today in and out 30mins, and the road from Suk has improved a lot.

After all this time, why did you not go for your PR, years go?

Win

Kwasaki

Kwasaki

F.I.o.R.

• photo-thumb-87530.jpg,q_r=0.pagespeed.ce
  • Advanced Members
  • xbullet_black.png.pagespeed.ic.jB6hmcewRxbullet_black.png.pagespeed.ic.jB6hmcewRxbullet_black.png.pagespeed.ic.jB6hmcewRxbullet_black.png.pagespeed.ic.jB6hmcewRxbullet_black.png.pagespeed.ic.jB6hmcewRxbullet_black.png.pagespeed.ic.jB6hmcewR
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 2014-05-12 16:56:05

Did my 9th marriage extension today in and out 30mins, and the road from Suk has improved a lot.

After all this time, why did you not go for your PR, years go?

Win

If I get what you are mean, I am led to believe that only a small number of people each year at a certain time of the year get to apply.

Being totally useless at the Thai language except for basic stuff, I reckon I would be wasting my time.

• Like 1