11 pm night ferry Surattani - Tao

next to this excellent food night market, one of the best relaxed places of Southern Thailand cities.

However the night ferry is not a ferry to recommend, because it is extremely slowly. So slowly, you don't know, when you look outside and it's already on it's way to the islands, if it moves or stands still......

• Like 1

One assumes you are doing this to get your bike to Koa Toa.... ?

Have you asked the post office how much for them to do? .... That could save a lot of hassle! wink.png

Agree with Birdman, it's not a pleasant trip from what I have heard....

next to this excellent food night market, one of the best relaxed places of Southern Thailand cities.

However the night ferry is not a ferry to recommend, because it is extremely slowly. So slowly, you don't know, when you look outside and it's already on it's way to the islands, if it moves or stands still......

No problem it is slow. I can sleep nicely here. Air condition, fans, electric sockets, shower(!). Just 10-15 people today. This is not the ferry this is dorm room!

One assumes you are doing this to get your bike to Koa Toa.... ?

Have you asked the post office how much for them to do? .... That could save a lot of hassle! wink.png

Agree with Birdman, it's not a pleasant trip from what I have heard....

Whats is not pleasant?) I sleep night, morning come to Tao with my bike. This is the best way to go to Tao from mainland. And they take just 400 bath for shipping the bike. You really think by post will be cheaper?))

But I think on high season boat is crowded with people and bikes, and this trip will be not so pleasant. They can take 10 bikes maximum I think.

Edited by serge555