3 girlfriends at once:) Life is good...

Tmymaimee

Not this dreamer again? He was kicking out the hiso girls 3 at a time last time for farting....

Come on Mods wake up to this bellend....He has no money is fat and bald by his own admission. He's only here to troll.

He also likes to press the report button,when people call him out for his trolling.

Quite frankly, his posts are getting more and more ridiculous.

Interesting to note that Patpong, Cowboy and Nana take up a miniscule area considering the size of Bangkok.Plenty of other things to do in Bangkok if you want a change from or want to avoid the girlie bars.

Indeed. Although after reading this forum you'd be forgiven for concluding that no visitor had ever set foot in another part of the city.
When in the mood a good blow-out in one of the fleshpot areas is most welcome but when not in the mood plenty of other stimulating and fun things can be found to do. Variety is one thing Bangkok excels at.

Oh, this one I'm not making up...smile.png Care to meet at Nana Saturday night for proof?

What do you prefer to do Saturday nights in Isaan? Look after the Thai father's offspring that were pawned over to the farang while the village laughs at him?

How you know? Do you have experience? I think you had been mostly around here.bigg.gif570.gif

Hahaha, I love these classic posts, but there really should have been a fourth - a 19 yo super hot doctor with an army general dad or something. Maybe next week?

I think the OP has already done that one, but she sweated too much , so he kicked her out.

Not this dreamer again? He was kicking out the hiso girls 3 at a time last time for farting....

Come on Mods wake up to this bellend....He has no money is fat and bald by his own admission. He's only here to troll.

He also likes to press the report button,when people call him out for his trolling.

Quite frankly, his posts are getting more and more ridiculous.

One hopes a mod with a brain wipes Billy Liar....

• Like 1

All his "player" mates from "Thaifriendly' willl be on saying we're all fat old 'sexpats" soon....

I am surprised he would be posting at this time of the night, considering he has all these women clambering into his bed.

Or maybe, he's sat in a bedsit in Hastings, fantasising.

What business is that of yours?

Are you lonely or something? Go look for a friend elsewhere.

I just asked for advise, as it seemed you know some, but you are just an unfriendly member on that forum.

to quote, we still have to learn. tongue.png

So than my answer, :fuyou: thefinger.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

Meanwhile, back in the real world...

Oh, this one I'm not making up...:) Care to meet at Nana Saturday night for proof?
Maybe the OP is smarter than I first thought. Say you have a hard time making friends. You invite people, but they are not interested. Instead you challenge them to a meeting in Nana to prove/disprove some story about girls, and there you go, an intro to one or more new friends, and in your preferred location. Once there drinking with the new friends, one can always claim the made up girls from the story did not show for whatever reason. :-) Edited by monkeycountry

I'm going to bed with a real woman...unlike whereustay....

She may be 43 but at least she's a real wench.

I was actually going to bed alone, as my young hot gf had to go save some PDRC bomb victims at the hospital - she is a doctor.

Fortunately she has 2 sisters, they are triplets, and both nurses at the gf's hospital, so she told them to come over and nurse me to sleep. They should be here any minute :-D

• Like 2

"He's only here to troll."

Unfortunately, it's working.

post-35489-0-02604700-1400096450_thumb.j

I'm going to bed with a real woman...unlike whereustay....

She may be 43 but at least she's a real wench.

I was actually going to bed alone, as my young hot gf had to go save some PDRC bomb victims at the hospital - she is a doctor.

Fortunately she has 2 sisters, they are triplets, and both nurses at the gf's hospital, so she told them to come over and nurse me to sleep. They should be here any minute :-D

I think you already in the dreamland. yes.gif