3 girlfriends at once:) Life is good...

Tmymaimee

Girlfriend #1 - 36, 40 kgs, 155 cm, punk look. Salesgirl, lives LadPhrao. 1 day off per week, she takes the MRT to Sukhumvit and straight to my house. Its almost like she's a little bit shy but curious....I am her first falang after a 1 year absence of sex following her divorce. She's not into personal details, its just her once a week release from a dreary Thai life.

Girlfriend #2 - 20, 50 kgs, 168 cm, Coyote dancer, Nana. A little bit different than other Nana dancers. Has a degree, family is well off; she dances because she finds a regular job boring. She never goes with customers (PM me if you want to try and prove me wrong:) She wants sex Saturday nights after work with me, goes home Sunday afternoon. First time asked for 500 baht. I had no idea what she meant....next day she said I owed her 500 baht, laughed, and said I don't need your money.

Her salary is 30,000 / month, no stripping (+ drinks) and her dad pays all her living expenses.

Girlfriend #3 - 29, 40 kgs, 155 cm. Okay job, 20,000/month, some guy overseas sends her 30,000/month and hopes to marry her next year (twice her age and ugly). She comes over anytime I text her; she just hates sleeping alone. 2 - 3 AM....it doesn't seem to matter. Asks for nothing from me, does my ironing and cleans my place.

Each girl knows about the others, and they are okay with it. They don't want a relationship, just an orgasm with someone they trust once a week. They don't try to make it out to be more than it is, and even clean up for the next guest. Its almost like they are conditioned to accept this; it just seemed so strange at first but now it feels completely natural.

I believe a lot of Thai girls are really okay with this arrangement, They have their friends, family, and job in another area and really only want sex once a week, without having to meet a stranger in a bar. They have their own money and just want some warmth and closeness once in a while. Once they meet the right guy, they'll move on.

My life is easy now. I no longer waste money at the bars or time in coffee shops, have a nice variety and maybe this is the way many guys can be happy. It just feels good.

• Like 1

You missed out the Hi-So chinese bit!

Definitely not hi-so:) And all Thais are originally from China... I never really understood the meaning of that. Its like saying African- American. Retarded.

gf number 2 age 20 has a degree in what exactly ? whistling.gif

Ramkhanheng. U...one of the leaders in post secondary I'm sure.:) I'll ask her and get back to you. Likely majored in FB and Candy Crush, with a minor in Calculus.

• Like 1

Meanwhile, back in the real world...

Oh, this one I'm not making up...smile.png Care to meet at Nana Saturday night for proof?

I can't think of a single reason why I'd want to waste my saturday night in a depressing dump like that. Sorry.

Its not depressing at all. What's depressing is going to clubs in the west, to stand in line for an hour to make the place look busy, buying $10 drinks and going home empty handed. What do you prefer to do Saturday nights in Isaan? Look after the Thai father's offspring that were pawned over to the farang while the village laughs at him?

Oh, this one I'm not making up...smile.png Care to meet at Nana Saturday night for proof?

I can't think of a single reason why I'd want to waste my saturday night in a depressing dump like that. Sorry.

So, what turns you on than? just curious for my next Bangkok visit.icon_hehe.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

gf number 2 age 20 has a degree in what exactly ? whistling.gif

Ramkhanheng. U...one of the leaders in post secondary I'm sure.smile.png I'll ask her and get back to you. Likely majored in FB and Candy Crush, with a minor in Calculus.

do you play candy crush too ? make a thread when/if your balls drop ........ ;)

• Like 1

So, what turns you on than? just curious for my next Bangkok visit from quiet Isaan.icon_hehe.gif

Why on earth would I want to discuss that in public?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So, what turns you on than? just curious for my next Bangkok visit from quiet Isaan.icon_hehe.gif

What you like to do, if you going out. Was that not clear? tongue.png

Edited by ALFREDO

What you like to do, if you going out. Was that not clear? tongue.png

What business is that of yours?

Are you lonely or something? Go look for a friend elsewhere.

Interesting to note that Patpong, Cowboy and Nana take up a miniscule area considering the size of Bangkok.Plenty of other things to do in Bangkok if you want a change from or want to avoid the girlie bars.

Indeed. Although after reading this forum you'd be forgiven for concluding that no visitor had ever set foot in another part of the city.