Nigerian wanted for murder following death of housemate in East Pattaya

webfact

Nigerian wanted for murder following death of housemate in East Pattaya

nigeria-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Police are currently searching for a Nigerian National wanted in connection with the murder of his housemate at an East Pattaya village on Wednesday afternoon.

Police were called to Egmongkol Village 4 and to house number 99/890 which was known to be occupied by two Nigerians. At the entrance to the village one of the men had earlier collapsed and was rushed to Hospital where Doctors were unable to save his life due to a serious head wound.

According to neighbors the victim, Mr. Jude Chukwu aged 32 was living with his Nigerian friend at the location and the pair would often argue. On Wednesday afternoon Neighbors saw the two men return to their house with two women who were described by residents as “Bar Girls”.

Moments later shouting and the sound of broken glass was heard from inside the house. The two women left in a hurry and were reportedly taken to Soi 12 off Pattaya Beach Road on a motorbike taxi.

The victim, Mr. Chukwu, was seen running from the house and a trail of blood was seen by Police starting from inside the house and finishing at the entrance to the village where the victim collapsed and was rushed to Hospital.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/128160/nigerian-wanted-for-murder-following-death-of-housemate-in-east-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-05-15

• Like 1

Anytime there is loss of life anywhere on the universe,it is tragic.

Every single day, must be doom & Gloom for you then --- Never mind there doing a special this week on Black shirts at Robinsons

• Like 2

Any reason given for not wanting to find the female visitors? Seems they may have witnessed the incident....

Any reason for your suggesting that the police were not interested in finding the women? Some progress has obviously been made as the police know they were taken to Soi 12.

I could have sworn I saw this man At Big C Chiang Mai yesrterday. Not many Nigerians up here...so he stood out. Acted suspiciously as well,

trying hrd to keep a low profile. When I looked at him he quickly turned around. Interesting after i read this story and saw the photo.

I could have sworn I saw this man At Big C Chiang Mai yesrterday. Not many Nigerians up here...so he stood out. Acted suspiciously as well,

trying hrd to keep a low profile. When I looked at him he quickly turned around. Interesting after i read this story and saw the photo.

Well it wasnt him was it. Your guy was in Chiang Mai. This guy was in Bangkok. Even though you knew that, you still posted. So what you are realy saying is "I saw a guy who looked like him in Big C" lololo

Sorry, just playung around :)

Any reason given for not wanting to find the female visitors? Seems they may have witnessed the incident....

Maybe he's done a runner because he could be innocent but afraid of the consequences of an ill thought investigation. Where are the females and were they involved?

Police were called to Egmongkol Village 4 and to house number 99/890 which was known to be occupied by two Nigerians.

Even the Thai tourist police and TVF members know what Nigerians have to offer.Sad that he didn't make it to a dteechaaa in Sakhon Coonohn.

Edited by lostinisaan