Bhum Jai Thai launches 'stop hatred' campaign

webfact

Bhum Jai Thai launches 'stop hatred' campaign
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Bhum jai thai Party leader Anutin Charnvirakul yesterday launched a peace campaign called "Phor Ther" (Enough) to stop hatred from spreading throughout the country.

The way to end the political crisis was to stop all rallies and find a non-partisan person, who is acceptable to all groups, to craft a compromise so that an election could be held under the Constitution, he told a press conference.

This crisis is pernicious for economics, foreign affairs, tourism, infrastructure development and society at large.

The campaign would push for all sides to stop, think, hold back mass rallies and use peaceful means to find a solution for the country.

"Bhum Jai Thai Party thinks the election is an important process for people to have their own power to choose the future of their country with freedom, equality and brotherhood.

"We want all groups to consider our party's solution for our own country," he said.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-05-16

I would not dismiss lightly words like these. It's time someone get some real responsibility and stop this mess.

Any contribution is precious, and even if every politician has its agenda, as long as it will improve this country disaster state, it is welcome.

We better not expect any appreciable improvement from PTP, UDD, Suthep, or Dems.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Stop Hating and Agree means agree with me or I will hate you as i am right and you are therefore wrong.

This guy has he's finger on the pulse NKK , at least five years late.

• Like 1

If he really wants to see hatred he should read Thaivisa,it's endemic on here.

Were you up all night working on that piece of wisdom genius?

Thanks for the compliment,it came in an instant in an enlightened moment.I don't waste good sleep time pondering what to post on here.I have better things to think about,this site is more of a distraction after I have caught up with all the more serious things in the outside world.I will let you get back to your drinking now,have a nice day.

• Like 1

If he really wants to see hatred he should read Thaivisa,it's endemic on here.

Were you up all night working on that piece of wisdom genius?

Elmer you didn't have to wait long for that one, did you..? w00t.gif

After some serious thought, and realizing that nobody will care, or listen. I believe that the very first reform should be a requirement for all Thais to vote, don't vote pay a fine. No more worries about who's getting paid for their vote, no more problems with political parties boycotting elections unless of course they want to pay everyone's fines. I think most Thais would find somebody to vote for if it was going to cost them money not to.

After some serious thought, and realizing that nobody will care, or listen. I believe that the very first reform should be a requirement for all Thais to vote, don't vote pay a fine. No more worries about who's getting paid for their vote, no more problems with political parties boycotting elections unless of course they want to pay everyone's fines. I think most Thais would find somebody to vote for if it was going to cost them money not to.

I can just see the outcome of this.. "PTP offers to drive to you to collect your votes poor people, saving you the money required to travel the 2-3 hours into town to vote - do it with us for free and we will show you love, and even give you a free dinner voucher for your family".

This would be a recipe to incite further corruption and voting which does not truly reflect the view of a people free of voting post manipulation. The problem is that until people want to vote with their own free will, those willing to pay the most for the vote are the ones that get it - forcing someone to vote through threat of imprisonment or fines will only further distort true public perception.

• Like 1

Could this guy actually articulate objectively the root cause of the the deep hatred between the competing factions? If you can't admit the problem, you can't solve it.

THAILAND NEEDS A STATESMAN. selfless, incorruptible, killer. ok, well maybe not the killer part. but a bad ass with badassitutde. so the thai thugs dont dick dangle around.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The problem with that is that Suthep's mob want less people to vote, not more!